Anyone know is i can download Insanity?

Options
Is it possible if i can probably download insanity or if anyone else has in the past. Is there any other good workouts that people might of downloaded. If so please let me know and tell me where i can download it from?

Thanks
:)

Srry i meant if i can*

Replies

• kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    idk about Insanity, but I would check Youtube. They have a lot of stuff on there -- sometimes just 8 minutes at a time. I watched a lot of zumba videos on there. Good luck!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I would just save up and order it online! it's worth it!
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    I have ordered them online, the thing is i just dont recieve em. The only one i did was the P90X, thats all. So im not looking to spend anymore money for no reason. It happened once and can again.

But thanks for the advice :)
  • Speedy89
    Options
    You can torrent them - although I do not condone such illegal activities.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I have ordered them online, the thing is i just dont recieve em. The only one i did was the P90X, thats all. So im not looking to spend anymore money for no reason. It happened once and can again.

If you ordered it online and didn't receive it from Beachbody call customer service and have that taken care of. I definitely would make sure you get your P90X! It's worth every dime!
  • svetlana_vs
    Options
    Same. I would download for money, but I do not have a DVD and do not want one! Memory stick would work much better for my TV...
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options

If you ordered it online and didn't receive it from Beachbody call customer service and have that taken care of. I definitely would make sure you get your P90X! It's worth every dime!

Lol, i'm sorry about that, i was meant to say that the only one i order and recieved was P90X. I love it, just a little intense :)
  • adelemzn520
    Options
    i had download it at http://tinyurl.com/insanitymy

it is very useful and honest !
    everyone can try it !

:drinker:
  • mfleeg
    mfleeg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I can't tell where you're from, but I bought a used copy of insanity off of craigslist from someone who bought it but then decided they were far too lazy for it. :) Check your local craigslist ads, but beware of people trying to sell a downloaded copy.