Any metal lovers out there?

Options
MrsNoir
MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
I was just listening to this song I love, and haven't heard for a while, and my true blood is coming out!:D

From minute 1:15 .. I abslutely adore this song, and I wondered... Am I the only one in Fitness pal who enjoys listening to dark heavy/metal guitars? :D. I absolutely adore minute 2:30 onwards!! just arggg!! gets to my dark soul... somehow :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VdnEQVBPIw&feature=related

Replies

• sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    ME!

sometimes I feel like the only one out there !!

I listen to metal, punk, post hardcore, screamo and all the weird stuff that no one else in the world likes!! LOL
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I do enjoy a good old riff alright!!! Most of the new metal bands don't attract me much but the old timers still do. Mostly into power metal.
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    i love this song!!
  • nikkolec
    nikkolec Posts: 204
    Options
    Ahh, APC. How can you not love that?
  • vsmurrow
    vsmurrow Posts: 145
    Options
    Oh God, I love A Perfect Circle. His voice is like honey and barbed wire...
    Great jogging music.
    Great iron-will music.

Nice choice, mate!
  • semhe
    semhe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Magdalena is a great song. The entire Mer de Noms cd is incredible. Lately Ive been listening to alot of Nonpoint while I work out, gets me hyped.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I dig it. I like everything though. Except most country music.
  • Finigan84
    Options
    Its been too long since I heard this song!!! Thanks!
  • Jedibeau
    Options
    YES! I use it often for videos I make when I go mountain biking or snowboarding. Here is a link my most recent video.

• lovelee79
    Options
    Of course!!!
    I'd have to say 'Opiate' by Tool is the best album to workout to EVER! It makes me want to smash heads.

Pantera is pretty good also, gets my blood pumping ;)
    And then my favorite Faith No More.... I love everything Mike Patton does mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    I got to see FNM in Hollywood a year ago... it was so bad *kitten*!
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan. A Perfect Circle makes my top five favorite bands for sure! :smile:
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Of course!!!
    I'd have to say 'Opiate' by Tool is the best album to workout to EVER! It makes me want to smash heads.

Pantera is pretty good also, gets my blood pumping ;)
    And then my favorite Faith No More.... I love everything Mike Patton does mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Now we're talking! :)
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I can't remember the song by APC I used to like and none of the names on the discography rings a bell.

Lately I've been listening to a lot of Avenged Sevenfold, Dragonforce, Avantasia and some others.
  • cherdan
    cherdan Posts: 162 Member
    Options

[/quote]

YEAAAH... I love Faith No More. Them, Deftones, Primus and Tool are the only real 'metal' bands I enjoy.
    Mike Patton is god. He's ****ing sexy, still.. ages like a fine wine :) And the man can sing his *kitten* off. One of my favorite vocalists of all time, and one of my major vocal inspirations (I'm a singer). And he can speak Italian.. *sigh*
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    great gym song. listen to it all of the time. rock on dude!
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options

YEAAAH... I love Faith No More. Them, Deftones, Primus and Tool are the only real 'metal' bands I enjoy.
    Mike Patton is god. He's ****ing sexy, still.. ages like a fine wine :) And the man can sing his *kitten* off. One of my favorite vocalists of all time, and one of my major vocal inspirations (I'm a singer). And he can speak Italian.. *sigh*
    [/quote]You want it all but you can't have it. I saw them in concert.
  • wendyw8
    wendyw8 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I love to work out to anything hardcore!! I just recently started to get into slayer and lamb of god. But I really love slipknot and machine head and killswitch engage!!
  • Lala521
    Options
    I may be 54 but Im still a metal head. The looks I get while driving with my windows open and the stereo blasting, lol.