Anonymous good looking guy wants friends.

Replies

• Have can you remain anonymous and make friends?
  • my name is andy, i am a decent looking married guy who actully has a pics of himself....and that is how you add friends, well IMO
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    I'm ugly so I guess I can't be on your friends list.

Your profile says you have 37 friends now though, so you're off to a great start!
  • complete_tease
    complete_tease Posts: 214 Member
    this seriously made me laugh out loud!

:laugh:
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Im told Im beautiful I call them biased. :P I see things inside out. I have x-ray eyes. I dont chase folks they chase me. Friend me if ya want anonymous :P
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Well if this is some kind of test or a way to meet chicks, then you are definitely successful, seeing as most of your friends are good looking girls. :noway:
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    IMO you are probably not "attractive" (as stated) simply bc you are afraid to show your face till you hit your goal. (per your profile)

^5 to the person that said this isn't Match.com
    Seriously?!? If you really wanted motivation to lose weight and get fit, you wouldn't be adding just attractive females.
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Have can you remain anonymous and make friends?

Love this!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    270607_2185802200252_1102922983_32580061_3239219_n.jpg
  • lmao
    here's a more relevant link http://www.plentyoffish.com
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    i-am-sexy-and-i-know-it-rm-wiggle-wiggle-wiggle-wiggle-wiggle-yeah.jpg
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    zoolander.jpg

"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" -Derek Zoolander-
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    "Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" -Derek Zoolander-

"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is."
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    zoolander.jpg

Damn Blue Steel gets me everytime!!
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,078 Member
    It worked, he has 77 friends now.
  • its taking all the strength i can muster not to hit the add button........... Oh wait, i need to log these calories burned, thanks for the workout!
    Awesome hahahaha
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    but f I add you the universe will explode! sexy+good looking= hotter than zoolander= universe exploding..
  • RoadkingDavid
    RoadkingDavid Posts: 143 Member
    I'm a heterosexual married man. Should it matter to me whether or not you are good-looking? Just curious. Cause that could be a deal-breaker. omg.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    zoolander.jpg

Damn Blue Steel gets me everytime!!
    You can do it too... http://www.wikihow.com/Do-the-"Blue-Steel"-Pose-from-Zoolander
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    LOL wrong website my friend lol