I RAN TODAY!

Options
THIS IS A FIRST FOR ME! I RAN FOR A TOTAL OF 5 MINS. I SET THE TIMER FOR 15 AND I RAN ONE MIN AND WALKED TWO UNTILL I FINISHED THE TIME. AND NOW EVERYTHING IS SORE! BUT I MADE IT AND I MIGHT TRY AGAIN TOMORROW!:happy:

Replies

• hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    THIS IS A FIRST FOR ME! I RAN FOR A TOTAL OF 5 MINS. I SET THE TIMER FOR 15 AND I RAN ONE MIN AND WALKED TWO UNTILL I FINISHED THE TIME. AND NOW EVERYTHING IS SORE! BUT I MADE IT AND I MIGHT TRY AGAIN TOMORROW!:happy:
  • brookefoley
    brookefoley Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Just take it slow and remember to stretch before you run! and keep drinking water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GO you!!!!
  • cbrooks66
    cbrooks66 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Terrific. Keep up the really good work. It's one step at a time...
  • dinaanne
    Options
    YOU GO! I did the same tonight. some people may say 5 minutes big whoop... but every second counts when your just starting out and feel like your dying. heheee
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Good for you :flowerforyou: One step at a time :bigsmile: You have to start somewhere and that is a great start:drinker: Keep up the good work:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE, YEAH IT DOES FEEL LIKE YOUR DYING FOR THOSE FEW MINS WHEN YOUR NEW TO IT.:laugh: