Brand new, looking for pals :)

Options
Hi everyone, I just joined a few days ago and Im really excited about this site! I find that as I go about my day I think before I eat because I want my daily intake to add up to what it should. Im looking for some new friends to share stories with and keep each other motivated. Add me please :flowerforyou:

Replies

• cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is great!
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Hi Mandy, really glad you are here. I hope you find this place as motivating and supportive as I have. :))))
  • MizzJuicy
    Options
    Welcome! Good Luck on your journey!
  • mandyD80
    Options
    Thanks everyone :wink:
  • cycle_queen
    cycle_queen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I`m adding you. :)
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Having friends to keep you motivated along the way helps. Add me if you like.
  • Magnaman867
    Magnaman867 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Mandy,

Welcome aboard. I am just getting started myself and am very hopeful. I like this site and am motivated to shed some pounds. Hope to see your future posts.
  • LessJos
    LessJos Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    I just sent you a friend request :-)
  • Samantha1941
    Samantha1941 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I do the same thing and add my meals in a day or 2 ahead of time to make sure my numbers are okay. :)
  • Pukenui
    Pukenui Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    hey im new too, being tracking for two weeks now and it's been great so far! will add you now :)
  • zesss
    zesss Posts: 36
    Options
    Haha, I'm a pukunui. And nononui.

I'm new too - joined a gym last week and have started calorie counting this week. Eeep!
  • alikat5544
    alikat5544 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I added you as a friend :)
  • AccordingtoTodd
    AccordingtoTodd Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! You are going to do awesome!
  • mmacintosh321
    mmacintosh321 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Good luck! This site/app is amazing... tons of supportive people and great tools. The calorie counting makes it so simple and the support of others is vital. Best of luck to you + feel free to add me!
  • gethealthywithme
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too. I would love to be friends so feel free to add me! Good luck everyone, we can do this!!

Teresa
  • gethealthywithme
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too. I would love to be friends so feel free to add me! Good luck everyone, we can do this!!

Teresa
    You don't have to be great to start but you have to start to be great! :smile:
  • inforachange
    Options
    Hey, I'm new here too! Haven't talked to anyone on here, and I'm just figuring out this site :) I would love to talk to people on here and show support on their journeys :)
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck on your fitness journey!! feel free to add me!
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site =)
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    welcome