Hi!

Options
Hi! I am not new to the site but just realized there is a community forum where I can get help. I just wanted to introduce myself--I am a 26 year old mom of 2. I have struggled with my weight since I can remember. After having my kiddos I just cannot seem to get it off...I have yoyo'd back and forth from 200-165 many times. My healthy weight is 135-145 and the last time I saw that was 5.5 years ago when I got married...I woud LOVE to see that weight again soon.

Replies

• kimibunny
    Options
    Hello and welcome !
  • alz6690
    Options
    Hey welcome to MFP, well the forum bit anyway. I'm sure you'll get lots of support and motivation, I'm really enjoying it and am sure you will too! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • 40Rennie
    Options
    You're in the right place for motivation. You can do it but it takes time (some ups and down along the way but don't give up). Take this journey one day and one pound at a time. I was very bad for wanting it off instantly but I'm learning that its not that simple and quick fix for my body don't work. I can go on some crazy diet but for some reason after losing weight like that then I eat even more. Good luck and try not to beat yourself up when you feel like you failed, just start over.
  • choggatt1
    Options
    Good morning! Hang in there, day by day, you can do it. I think it's about finding what works for you, from food choices to exercise. I tried many things too - exercising every day, eating a limited diet. I wasn't realistically going to keep up with any of them, and the weight came back. My self-limiting beliefs were holding me back too. For my body, I found a low carb diet and running 2 -3 days a week (slowly got here!) works good for me. I continue working on my self-limiting beliefs! :-) Good luck!
  • brownmami22
    Options
    Hello and nice meeting you.
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here have a great day
  • Rob_Sarge
    Rob_Sarge Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    We are glad to have you, you will fidn support here for sure