you look great!!!
  • Sunny_Lexie
    Options
    You look even happier now :flowerforyou:
    (on top of looking amazing of course!)
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Oh, wow!! You look great!! Congratulations!
  • amelie2011
    amelie2011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Woow U look great!! Congrats!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You look great:bigsmile: Not sure what damage I did this Thanksgiving because I am in" No SCALE until 2012" challenge. My scale will be wrapped and under my tree until the new year and then I will unwrap it for the grand reveal tehehehehe.

i love your idea.. ;) thanks.. :) I might use that..

You are welcome:bigsmile: I am even taking a pic of the wrapped scale and posting it as my profile pic on Dec 21st:tongue: gotta keep myself motivated until then. I figure if it is wrapped then I can't use it lol.
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You look great:bigsmile: Not sure what damage I did this Thanksgiving because I am in" No SCALE until 2012" challenge. My scale will be wrapped and under my tree until the new year and then I will unwrap it for the grand reveal tehehehehe.

AHHHH! That's such a good idea! I should totally do that! I'll just have to avoid using the scale at the gym because the machines require that you enter your weight for accurate calorie burn...

It is amazing how much I have not about that scale since I have been in this challenge. I decided the best way for me to stay accoutable and kinda make it fun in the progress was to wrap it and put it under my tree. It will be like my last gift to me and who doesn't love surprise gifts:love: so even if there was some gain on Thanksgiving I will hopefully not know about it because I would have worked it off by 2012 tehehehe or at least that is the plan.
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    You look great! and fun!
  • sheltielover
    sheltielover Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    you are HOT!!
  • SimpleStepsHealthCoach
    Options
    You look like a different person, amazing work!

I wish you the best on your "end of the year goal"!

y.
  • LeenaJean
    LeenaJean Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! what a difference! That is fantasic and I know it wasn't easy so good job girl.
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    wow that GREAT!!! u look beautiful btw
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!