weight loss pill

jessiemartin
jessiemartin Posts: 12
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
hey i was just wondering if anyone tried the diet pill apidex? and if so has it worked for you?

Replies

• hey i was just wondering if anyone tried the diet pill apidex? and if so has it worked for you?
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    hey i was just wondering if anyone tried the diet pill apidex? and if so has it worked for you?

any diet pill will do the work...no need to eat properly or get any exercise...just buy a pill...we are all here to torture ourselves.....

just kidding...diet pills do not work..they at best are caffiene pills and that aint so good
  • one of my favorite diet quotes - "you didn't need a pill to get fat, so why would you need one to get skinny?"

Success is more sweet when you know you earned it on your own.
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Is that a over the counter weight loss drug? If so I do not suggest it. If you are going to buy over the counter. I would try Alli(SP?). It is the only over the counter drug that is FDA approved. I actually take a persciption strength form of that, all it is is orlistat. Unless you are heavily overweight or obese, it is not likely that a doctor will perscribe you anything. Also with taking Alli you have to count calories and excerise. All it does is help your body remove fat that you are taking in. That way you body is not hanging on to the extra fat that you do not need. Anyway this is all I know. I think you can do it with or with out. I wish you luck!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    I have taken phetermine.....I think if I am not mistaken its similar. I lost 45 lbs over 6 months, so pretty much the same as if you did it the right way. I still had to eat right, still had to excercise, the difference was I was wired out and not hungry and the mood swings were ungodly. When I got off the pills it took 6 months to put the weight back on plus 30 pounds. So basically you need to do it slowly. If I thought it was so great I would have done it again.....its not so great......it does not help to change the habits that got you here. Just my thoughts

GO GREEN
This discussion has been closed.