What's your New Year's Resolution??

Options
Well New Years is coming soon. I am thinking about my New Year's Resulution and since I am already on a weight loss journey and declutter journey( Which I think go hand in hand). I am going to come up with a different resultion.

So hear is my New Year's Resolution:

Learn to speak and read a new language.

Yep, it has nothing to do with weight or organization. Like typical resolutions.

So what's is your New Year's Resolution??

Replies

• bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    To finally make a steady and sustainable income from photography, visit africa twice and use my 49ers season tickets at least ONCE!
  • tillmanlady
    tillmanlady Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    To learn Sign Language...
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    To quit smoking and run my first 10k
  • julie204
    julie204 Posts: 130
    Options
    to make time for myself and not run around and please everyone else .:smile:
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    To finally make a steady and sustainable income from photography, visit africa twice and use my 49ers season tickets at least ONCE!

Hey...I am from Napa Valley And a HUGE 49ers fan! Wish I had season tickets!
  • aaleigha1
    aaleigha1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I dont make resolutions for new year as I find them too difficult to keep up with - usually mind start between christmas and new year
    as I am already on a healthy eating plan etc
    for the coming year I will have had a knee replacement and I want to walk up sugarloaf (mountain) again come the summer

nothing else just celebrate the fact that I am here (I nearly died in june) and enjoy my family and friends
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    To get my CNA certification and get a better job. Get my behind to church more.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    To get pregnant! My husband wants a baby and I'm trying to make it happen for him! I'll hand it over to him as soon as it's born. He's the one that wanted it it... j/k!
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    To pay my bills on time............
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My resolution will be to make 2012 as good as 2011 has been. To keep going on my weight loss journey, and never go back to where I was in 2010!

I have often thought about learning a second language. What a great way to use my time on the treadmill, with headphones and Rosetta Stone!
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    I don't make resolutions. And since this year I've lost 80 lbs so far and stopped smoking, I think that's working for me.
  • LondonerLoser
    Options
    Getting Healthy, both physically and mentally.
  • FindingMyself239
    Options
    finish college and off to police bootcamp for 6 months..lol...CAN'T WAIT:)
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Mine is to raise my World Record in the Bench Press and finish my weight loss journey :)
  • andreahanlon
    andreahanlon Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    ...to play more.

I was very serious in my teens and twenties, and I'm giving it up!
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I have given up on making weight loss resolutions, and I'm already doing that! I am almost a year strong on my last years resolution, not to shop at Wal-Mart. No...it's not some coporate "down with the man" type thing. I get irritated at Wal-Mart and always dred going there. So, I decided since I live in a big city and have enough other options for shopping...there is no need for Wal-Mart.

One of my goals, or resolutions, for 2012 is to learn to crochet. My best friends got married this year and want to start trying to have a baby next year. I want to make them a baby blanket!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    To reach my goal weight before next semester

To become fluent in Japanese (I live here so let's hope so *_*)

To learn enough Chinese to understand music and hold conversations

To either stay in Japan or move to China (have to decide/apply soon after New Years)
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    To quit smoking and run my first 10k

I did both in 2010, you can totally do it!!! Good luck to you!
  • omgzstef
    omgzstef Posts: 157
    Options
    Find a job. No matter how bad this stupid economy is... These student loans need to be paid off somehow!

Keep losing weight.

Partake in the Warrior Dash and the Color Run. (If you don't know what they are, google them! They look like so much fun!)
  • imalikat2
    imalikat2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I haven't given it much thought yet, but I guess now is a good time to start thinking about it..... I'll check back in when I have some thoughts!

Have a great day everyone

~ Ali