December Weight Loss Challenge (OPEN for sign ups til Dec 1s

Options
This month, I'm doing things a little different than the previous few months. I kind of slacked off tracking our weights on the spreadsheet at the end of November (I also slacked off logging for myself). I'm back now though and ready for December's challenge!

Sign ups are OPEN until December 1st, then I will make a group for us and invite everyone who signs up here to the group. The group will be a private group.

To sign up, reply to this post saying you'd like an invite to the group. Once I invite you to the group on December 1st, you'll check in with your starting weight for December, your goal for December, and your personal challenge for December.

Then, you'll go to the group once a week to weigh in. You choose the day, as long as it is weekly. We'll also have boards to chat on & such within the group.

Your "personal self-challenge" can be ANYTHING. It doesn't have to be weight-loss-related.

In previous months, I've created spreadsheets for the group to use to track the weigh ins. I probably won't be doing a spreadsheet this time around. We'll keep everyone on-site and within the group.

Replies