50 calorie treats...

Options
I recently discovered Del Monte fruit pops at 35 or 50 calories each depending on flavor and I love them and I was wondering if other people have found delicious treats that are super low calorie!!

Thank you!

Replies

• journeytoahealthy51
    Options
    Sargento low fat string cheese. 50 cals each. Baby carrots, 35 cals in 3oz.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I usually just have fruit and vegetables for snacks, maybe some yogurt. If I want a yummy treat I have a "regular" version of it, not a diet/low cal/low fat/artificially sweetened version. I just don't have them as often. I love food, but I love GOOD food. I indulge now and then and that allows me to enjoy the things I eat that much more.
  • ittybitty4
    Options
    How do I post my own topic?
  • Jensenstarr
    Options
    40 cal fudgesicles no sugar added and fat free are amazing for a chocolate fix!

And 25 cal diet hot chocolate... I was skeptical but it is so good made with a base of hot water and then adding a splash of milk!

And air popped popcorn in a machine with no oil is great... Especially when you put a tablespoon of mini chocolate chips in the bowl because they end up slightly melting on the popcorn. Yum!

Can you tell my main downfall is chocolate :) Excited to see others low cal snacks
  • BeingSetFree
    Options
    Bump!
  • dishonour
    dishonour Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Pink + Whites are 50 calories per sandwich. Perfect for quenching a sweet-toothed desire!
  • Jess5825
    Jess5825 Posts: 228
    Options
    40 cal fudgesicles no sugar added and fat free are amazing for a chocolate fix!

I'm NEVER without those in my freezer! I love them!