Need friends to share meal ideas with! :D

Options
Stared a few weeks ago and need meal inspiration from you guys! Losing weight definatly helps when doing it with others! If you have a love for food add my as a friend!

25 and live in New Zealand x

Replies

• WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

My diary is always open if you want to peek at it - I TRY to eat clean most of the time. However, let me forewarn you that I'm not the best "supportive friend" at commenting on my friend's accomplishments. Sorry - but I'm terrible at keeping tabs on everyone - I'm easily overwhelmed.

But as long as you're ok with that, feel free to add me if you want to follow my diary. :)
  • PhiMuHoney
    PhiMuHoney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I love discovering new recipes and figuring out ways to make yummy meals that are a lot healthier than what I used to do.
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    I'm not a great meal planner, but one of my friends here at MFP, Kelly_Wilson19, is awesome for sharing recipes and meals. She has a group on Facebook for that also. I'd be happy to be friends with you here and you could check out my diary. I do enjoy cooking but my back and heels prevent me spending a lot of time in the kitchen. :smile:
  • Pukenui
    Pukenui Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • PhiMuHoney
    PhiMuHoney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    have you ever heard of skinnytaste.com? it's a website with TONS of recipes! They are absolutly delicious and generally easy to make! when I'm on the hunt for a new recipe, that's the first place I check!