FELL OFF THE WAGON AND BUMPED MY HEAD

Options
It took me exactly 12 months to lose 43pounds the right way, with diet and exersize...turning down birthday cake at work, taking the stairs, compromising and being strict on myself...and something happened about 2 months ago and I completely fell off track.

Getting back to MFP and logging what I eat...that's a start. I have forgotten how when I do not track what I eat, it sneaks up on me and I eat WAY more than I should.

Wish me luck!!

Replies

• engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    life happens!! you've lost it once, you can lose it again!!
  • millerhillbabe
    Options
    Everyday, well every moment is a new oppertunity to start over... its not one choice its many just keep you head up and keep going!! :flowerforyou:
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!! This is the hardest time of the year but know you can do it!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!

When I first started, I was VERY strict with myself too. I quickly realized that wasn't the way to go for me. I knew I wouldn't successful long term trying to continue being so strict. So, I loosened up on myself some. I learned to read labels, measure out portions and above all else -- eat what I enjoy in moderation. Now, it is less like a "diet" and more like a "lifestyle change".

You can do this. Good Luck to you! :)
  • jenfactor
    Options
    Good luck, you can do it!!
  • Romba
    Romba Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!!!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    That's been happing to me since like August! I need to get back on track, too.