Cheesecake

Options
2»

Replies

• it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I saw a cheesecake slice at a coffee shop last night and was tempted - till I saw that it had a calorie count on it, and the calories in that one slice of cheesecake were more than I had eaten for dinner! over 2900 kilojoules - about 700 calories - that killed the craving quick smart!
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I just ate a slice of cheesecake and I regret it so badly. Oh well, just have to do better the rest of the day.
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I made one and took it to my son and his Navy buddies for Thanksgiving. It didn't have a chance. The pumpkin pie on the other hand sat there untouched. I guess some traditions just aren't worth keeping.

How about a Pumpkin Cheesecake?? I made that for Thanksgivings at my boyfriend's grandparents and it was a hit. And it really was super delicious. Now that is a tradition I think should form....maybe I'll make one every year for Thanksgivings from now on...hmm...
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    have it about once or twice a year. love it.
  • regions02
    regions02 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm having a small piece of pumpkin pie later today - but I did save the calories. I DO so love cheesecake too! Hope you don't have to kill anybody!
  • bert16
    bert16 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I may be the only person on this thread who can say this, but I think the entire concept of cheesecake is gross. Cheese is fine... no particular arguments with cake, either. But together? Blecch! I've only ever tried it once (when a slightly mentally unstable friend of my sister's brought one over for Thanksgiving years ago and I feared not trying it would push her over the edge).

But I might maim someone for a really delicious ice cream sundae... heck, maybe I'll just have one, instead. :wink:
  • smangani
    smangani Posts: 120
    Options
    i know someone that needs killing. help me help you.

I love it when we all help each other! Your such a gentleman!
  • smangani
    smangani Posts: 120
    Options
    I may be the only person on this thread who can say this, but I think the entire concept of cheesecake is gross. Cheese is fine... no particular arguments with cake, either. But together? Blecch! I've only ever tried it once (when a slightly mentally unstable friend of my sister's brought one over for Thanksgiving years ago and I feared not trying it would push her over the edge).

But I might maim someone for a really delicious ice cream sundae... heck, maybe I'll just have one, instead. :wink:

I tried to convince myself of the same thing. :smile:
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I think i would actually murder for a slice of cheesecake right now ... I need help!

pfft slice? lets split a entire cake!! im in!!

lol
    love your attitude.... :drinker:

I'll help out so it's between three... :love:

so great for us addicts....
  • 6heatherb6
    Options
    awwwwwhhh... now I want some as well :(
    but would have to work out very hard for over an hour to get it off, so I won't - besides it is cold outside and even though Asda is open 24hrs I am far too lazy to go out and get any

Move downunder....:glasses:

Nearly summer here.....:happy:

PERFECT cheesecake weather....:love:

Or ANYTHING weather.......:drinker:
  • 6heatherb6
    Options
    this has made the cravings even worse i swear x
    Here to help....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    TGI do an amazing cookie dough one..you wouldn't by any chance live near a TGI would you..mmmm It's what dreams are made of

OMG really now? I have a TGI in Kingston, whcih isn;t too far.... nooooo
    see and now from TGI - I think american diner style - think ED'S DINER... ever been there and hade one of their milk shakes? No? It is food heaven!!!:love::love: :love:
    They do a oreo one
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    awwwwwhhh... now I want some as well :(
    but would have to work out very hard for over an hour to get it off, so I won't - besides it is cold outside and even though Asda is open 24hrs I am far too lazy to go out and get any

Move downunder....:glasses:

Nearly summer here.....:happy:

PERFECT cheesecake weather....:love:

Or ANYTHING weather.......:drinker:

Hahaha, I still would have to work off though - unless I walk all the way to downunder ^^ I reckon I can have all the cheesecake in the world if I do