Options
    sign me up:smile:
  • missa831
    missa831 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im in ! Most definitley.
  • janglefish
    Options
    I'm in too - if I do it I'll be less this Jan 1 than I was a year ago - but only just... been up and down all through 2011!
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Im in! I just broke a 6great month plateau this week and need the motivation to get back to losing weight!! Feel free to add me
  • lilgriffo
    Options
    I am keen! I have only just started with MFP and this will take me to half my goal! (10 pounds!)
  • VeggieFace
    Options
    I'm in! I think this is a great challenge!
  • pjerry220
    pjerry220 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I am looking forward to talking off 10 or more lbs. by January 1.
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Really needing some strong motivation and support to lose at least 10 lbs by January first! Not impossible right? Anyone want to join me? I could so use the support!

I'm in :) I want to lose like 18 but if I just get 10 lbs lost that would be GREAT
  • Sarah_D_37
    Options
    I am in !!! Send me a message.

Check this site out too http://just10diet.com/
  • rochey1098
    Options
    Yeah I'm on this like donkey kong. Really need to feel good for new year... I refuse to spend another night in the pub feeling like I should have done this and that
  • kady11
    kady11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am in! will love to lose 10 # !

12214080.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MsClaudiaMarie
    Options
    Anything is possible. Count me in as well!!!
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    could you the extra motivation
  • Fire1605
    Fire1605 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So how is everyone doing? It might be all "water", but I am done 6 lbs!! WHOOT WHOO!! 4 more lbs before I loose the 10 I committed myself to doing.
  • nitnole711
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • kathyrantsalot
    Options
    I'm in it with you too.. I had a setback in October and I've not been able to rally back. My son was hurt badly and since that day I've not done well at all. I started this journey on September 12th and I've lost 26 lbs so far. I need to get back on track, I hope this helps! Can use all the support I can get!
  • smagee1973
    smagee1973 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ok still at my plateau. :( Any suggestions? I have been trying to do more cardio and less strength training since I was thinking that I was going up and then staying the same cuz of it. Since muscle weighs more than fat? Help!! lol
  • shedol
    shedol Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am new to this site and in desperate need of support!