Birds Eye Steamers

Options
Does anyone else love them? They are a staple in my college diet and a great way to get my veggies in! I just got 10 packs for under $20! amazing.

Replies

• AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I totally adore those! Another great one to try is the steamfresh - healthy colors - YUM!
  • CBranson0503
    Options
    I saw some that had brown rice and veggies at the store for only 78 cents! They are perfect!
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I love them! I only do the veggies though....I sometimes wonder if they'll come out with a study that steaming your food in the plastic bag (or whatever it is) is bad for you, as in, there's BPA in it or something crazy.....
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    Options
    I nab them when they're on sale! Super quick and easy...and tasty :P
  • mbakken90
    mbakken90 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I totally adore those! Another great one to try is the steamfresh - healthy colors - YUM!

I saw these in the store! i didn't know if they were good. I will have to try them :)
  • mbakken90
    Options
    I nab them when they're on sale! Super quick and easy...and tasty :P

and not too bad for you right? a great way to get veggies into your diet and they taste delicious! :)
  • autumnridge
    autumnridge Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    They are very good, with a flavor more like fresh vegetables from the garden.
  • regions02
    regions02 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I fixed a bag of those myself last night - brocilli, carrots, cauliflower - only had 2 small pieces of brocilli in it and the rest was carrots and cauliflower - I wanted brocilli!
  • horror_hamster
    Options
    love love love love love love love love love love love love them.

did i mention i love them?

i fill up my freezer with them when they're 10 for $10. perfect.
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    Options
    I love that the sodium is low...most other bagged veggies (with sauce) are crazy high.
  • mbakken90
    Options
    I love that the sodium is low...most other bagged veggies (with sauce) are crazy high.

I know!! I don't know how they do it but I love it!!!
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    YEP Love them. and love that even the ones with yummy sauces don't have insanely high calorie count. I always keep a stock of them in my freezer.
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    My family loves them, simple, nutritous and delicious! What could be better. We enjoyed the whole green beans tonight and they tasted so fresh. Never going back to cans :smile: