Say the most OBVIOUS thing to the above poster.

Options

Replies

• TanyaCurtis
    TanyaCurtis Posts: 630
    Options
    @ the guy above u.... What's that supposed to mean? LOL

And ur cute;)
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    lil black dress.... always gets the attention.
  • TanyaCurtis
    Options
    Tiger suit.. Always gets the attention
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    You are wearing a little black dress
  • MrDude_1
    Options
    hey! stop interrupting me moose ears! i want to make more comments on the lil black dress...
  • CoryIda
    Options
    I want to hear/read MrDude's commentary on the pretty lady in the little black dress. I obviously hope he takes the bait and comments on it.

(you're welcome, MrDude)
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    you have lost a person in weight :O
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    @ the guy above u.... What's that supposed to mean? LOL

And ur cute;)

I think he was directing that at me. I am in my kitchen and the oven is behind me. Oh well.
  • TanyaCurtis
    Options
    Haha to tiger and moose ears! U guys are awesome! And woman above me good job on the weight loss:D
  • MrDude_1
    Options
    well now i cant comment because of the pressure.
    *starts singing.... under pressure*
  • TanyaCurtis
    Options
    Hahahahhaah!! No pressure! It's ok:)
  • Monda
    Options
    You ruined the ovens portrait

I just want to say that I think your post is really rude and uncalled for. Perhaps you should think about other people and their feelings before you open your immature mouth.
  • Skinny_Beans
    Options

I just want to say that I think your post is really rude and uncalled for. Perhaps you should think about other people and their feelings before you open your immature mouth.

How is this rude? Sounds like they were making a light joke about you posing in front of an appliance.
  • TanyaCurtis
    Options

How is this rude? Sounds like they were making a light joke about you posing in front of an appliance.

Yes, he was definitely just being goofy Hun<3 don't worry ur Beautiful:) and so are u above me
  • Monda
    Options

It is obvious to me that he was not making a joke about that at all. I mean would you like it if I said that you ruined the portrait of the wall you are standing in front of? I think I took it, just the way he meant it. And it that is what is considered a joke on this site, I don't find it funny at all. I am not on this site to make fun of anybody just to entertain others. I usually have a great sense of humor and this was not funny to me.
  • TanyaCurtis
    Options
    Awwwe:( ur taking it so personal, and I thought he was saying it to me in the first place lol I can't even tell that's a oven behind u
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Awwwe:( ur taking it so personal, and I thought he was saying it to me in the first place lol I can't even tell that's a oven behind u
    Rainbows and sunshine... and glitter and unicorns.

We need to get this back into positive territory.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    You're so cute....with your tongue....*stupid smile*
  • TanyaCurtis
    Options
    Pretty;) u look so young for ur age!
  • Skinny_Beans
    Options
    "It is obvious to me that he was not making a joke about that at all. I mean would you like it if I said that you ruined the portrait of the wall you are standing in front of?"

I would laugh because i'd assume you were joking about me photobombing the wall :]