Gradually changing my life for the better... This is the nex

Options
Hi everyone, nice to meet you all :)

About a month ago I gave up drinking, and a lot of the friends that pulled into bad situations. It's been rough, but I know what I have to do for me. I also have been incorporating more strength training into my workout routine, and stepping up my cardio. What I need to change now is calorie intake.

I eat sooo much!! I'm always eating, it's usually healthy stuff, but it's still a lot of it haha. So I'm trying to calorie count and hold myself accountable. The past two days it's been working, I want to do ~1700 on the 5 days I work out and ~1500 on the 2 rest days, and I want to focus on trying to get a crap-ton of protein because I'm wearing my muscles out hardcore now ;)

Hoping to gain some friends here! I'm 185-190lbs ish now but I want to be ~145 next summer or so?? We'll see!!

Replies

• 228lrt
    228lrt Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good for you on the life style changes. This is a great site-great for counting calories and exercise. Good luck and keep up the good work-life is great when your healthy!!!!
  • dimpleschick
    dimpleschick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congratulations on a big step in your life. You are making a lot of changes, all for the better.
    Be true to your food diary and checking in daily to see what others post. Will be glad to be your friend.
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard and please feel free to friend me if you'd like.