WANTED

Options
Hi I'm currently looking for a weight loss journey buddy. I'm a 21 yr old mom of 3. Im 5'3 Current weight 167 goal weight 120. I consume about 1300 calories a day & try to atleast get in 30 minutes of some type of work out every day. I'm looking for someone similar to me whos willing to Support & motivate me (with support & motivation in return) & help to hold me accountable to working out & eating healthy. I think this will help me a lot being able to share the journey with a friend so feel free to message me if interested. ( I promise I'm not a creeper, lol, just trying something new)

Replies

• weaverll
    Options
    Hey! I am a mother of three, with a goal weight of 120 and I was 157 50 days ago. I am 140 at the moment. I eat 1200 or less cals a day and work out twice a day 20 mins in the am and 20 mins in them pm. I have only missed two workouts the entire time. Feel free to corespond with me if you would like. I am going on a cruise in 6 days for 7 days but after that I am on here every single day.
  • SlimBananas
    SlimBananas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the response & the add & I'll definitely keep in touch thru here. I really need the support & motivation lol enjoy your vacation sounds fun!