Back in the game!

Options
Hey everyone! So I've been a total slacker lately and I need some more friends to stay motivated! I was doing sooo good this summer and then had a lot of stress with my brother in law in and out of the hospital and just lost track of the goal in mind. He just had a liver transplant and is doing awesome, and seeing him go through all this really makes you want to take care of your body and appreciate how healthy we are. Hope everyone on heres doing great!

Replies

• successiswithinme
    successiswithinme Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    welcome back and good luck to you going ofrward.

I am on this wagon again myself recommitting to me....

WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • bahiyyahjefferson
    Options
    Welcome back................... I understand how stress in your life can knock you off track!!!!! My husband had 2 surgeries this year, and then my youngest son got hurt late summer and had surgery!!!!! I put on 19 pounds of unwanted weight. I am sooooo happy to have this website i'm on my way to getting back to my previous weight and this site has been so helpful.
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about your brother in law but it can definitely be a wake up call for yourself, too. You can definitely do this!! Add me if you'd like :smile:
  • LucianaMilk
    Options
    Add me!!
    I hope your brother is already back to normal routine and feeling fine.
    Of course I'm going to support you and you can give me hair style advice lol
  • Carrie704
    Options
    Stress has caused too many negative changes on the scale for me too. We can do this!!! Feel free to add me.
  • Ptyson4
    Ptyson4 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am brand spanking new to My FItness Pal, but am in dire need. I've gained 23 lbs in a year, after losing 50 on Weight Watchers. So I'm struggling. I'm an emotional eater, and while I haven't completely abandoned good eating habits, I have re-incorporated some of the bad ones. Also, I was exercising/running 6 times a week. Now I'm lucky if I get in one day. Okay, now that I've got all that off my chest, I'm ready to get back in the game, too! Please feel free to add me as a friend. We all need each other!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Glad to hear your brother-in-law is doing well. I had a MFP re-start and it has been been great. Feel free to add me.