NSV - Shopping in a REAL Store!

Options
darla499
darla499 Posts: 402 Member
I've been wearing my "skinnier clothes" for awhile now ... and I've got more for about 2 more sizes down. But today I decided to go shopping ... and NOT to Lane Bryant.

I was able to choose a size (16) off the rack and went to try them on and ALL 3 pants that I chose fit! One was even too big!

I've got a long way to go to that size 9, but for someone who was wearing a 26 - 28 less than a year ago .... this is THRILLING!

Thanks to all my MFP friends and supporters!!!

Darla

Replies

• SimpleStepsHealthCoach
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • stephkuch
    stephkuch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! Way to go!
  • lgammy
    lgammy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You put a lot of hard work into achieving your weight loss so it is nice to see you are enjoying some of the benefits. Well done!
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    This is AWESOME!!!
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Very Cool!
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing feeling! Congrats :)
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,221 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! It's just going to get better for you!!! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • lisitabonita
    lisitabonita Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! What a feeling!
  • mewdds
    mewdds Posts: 22
    Options
    Great job! It's a very recent NSV for me too!!!!!!! Liberating feeling, isn't it?
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    That is such a great feeling. Congratulations!
  • LeenaJean
    LeenaJean Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    That is the best feeling in that world! I'm very happy for you. Keep up your good work.
  • TMcMillan
    TMcMillan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I am a shopoholic and one of my motivations ois to be able to shop at any store. I am so looking foward to it.
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Looking forward to that too!
  • deonita02
    Options
    That is amazing and you sound very motivated to keep going so remember this feeling!!! You have motivated me to get started again...thanks!
  • Careygirl1968
    Careygirl1968 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I remember my first day back in the "regular" sizes. I actually sat in the dressing room and cried tears of joy. The saleslady thought I was upset because I was in the biggest "regular" size. It was one of the biggest NSV's yet!
  • 40Rennie
    Options
    That must feel so good. I love reading stories like this because I can't wait to get to this point. Keep it going, very good job so far.
  • darla499
    darla499 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It really is exciting. Normally I'd fight for 2 - 3 hours before settling for a pair of pants that I was still, less than happy with.

Today I was in and out in about 45 minutes for 3 pairs and two blouses!

I can really relate to Careygirl who said that she cried tears of joy! It's that overwhelming!

God is good!
  • annarouni
    annarouni Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Best effort >>>Best results. You've done a wonderful job. How fabulous that you could have such a moment of triumph. Wishing you many more in the future, :flowerforyou:
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Congrats :D
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    That is just fantastic! I know you are so happy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!