Starting tomorrow

Options
Hello. I just joined today and I'm starting to make better choices starting tomorrow. I'm married, over 50, want to lose at least 25 pounds and need motivation. Are there other women like me who would like to be my fitness buddy?

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I have much further to go than you (100!) but you can still add me to your friend's list if you want.
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP!!! This is a wonderful site and you will find all the encouragement, support and motivation you need on here. I am also in my mid fifties and am trying to lose 65 lbs. Please feel free to check out my profile and add me if you would like to. You can do this and we are all here to help you!!!

Hugs
    Bev
  • nikkih_89
    nikkih_89 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp!! This is my second go round with this. I did great at first then moved and lost track but I am back now. This is a great website with lots of encouragment and great logging. Also check out the recipes. Tonight is my second night making dinner from recipes from mfp that people have posted and my family loves it. Last night I made crockpot cheese burgers and tonight beef stew with carrots and potatos. I'm sure you will love it and good luck with your journey!!
  • LeenaJean
    LeenaJean Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have been doing MFP since the last week of August but I have been doing it strictly from my phone so this is my first time actually interacting with the community! Anyways good job making the first steps.
  • Lumberjacklady43
    Options
    Hello, I am going to start tomorrow also. Good Luck :smile:
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP - but don't wait til tomorrow, start today (you know tomorrow never comes....)
    Even if you are done eating today you can log what you ate today, which is a great learning exercise, you start to see where the excess calories are coming from.
    And planning and logging tomorrow's meal is another seriously useful strategy.
    Good luck!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Welcome! Add me if you like. We can encourage one another.