Starting back up

Options
Hi,

I'm Jess, 30, just married in July. I had lost about 30 pounds for my wedding, but the scale is slowly creeping back up, probably because I started slacking again. I've struggled with weight my whole life, and this is the smallest I have been in many years. I'm looking for motivation and support on this journey. Hopefully, I will get back on track and begin to heading in the right direction again. I would love to meet my goal and maintain that weight.

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You're in a great place! This site has really helped me! You can keep the pounds off! Add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    Hi Jess! You'll love MFP. There is so much support here and the tracking of your calories and exercise is so motivational. It's been such a help to me. Add me as a friend if you'd like, and congratulations on your wedding! :smile:
  • chubiD
    chubiD Posts: 260
    Options
    Hi Jess, welcome! Feel free to add me
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Hey there! I thought I was reading about myself for a minute... although no wedding to talk about :bigsmile: I lost 30 lbs here on MFP with the help of some very supportive folks. I slacked off when I took a detour but I'm now back on track. Feel free to add me if you need another friend. ~Cheryl
  • sarahemily72
    Options
    :happy: Feel free to add me. I love MFP and enjoy hearing from everybody and supporting them! IT is fun!!!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Same here, time to recommit and start being more help and less hindrance to my partner. Let's do this (again). :-)
  • madamchoochoo
    madamchoochoo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hiya

I've been on an off a diet for YEARS... am totally back on it now and trying to get in place goals for life ( cheesy but true!) .. add me if you'd like!
  • beaglenutty
    beaglenutty Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me if you like:)
  • jesscaponigro
    jesscaponigro Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for all the responses! So far I'm enjoying MFP very much, and everyone in the community is so nice and supportive! Changing your lifestyle is hard, but so worth it!