has anyone

Options
I'm wondering if anyone has actually tracked that "if everyday were liked today, you would weigh xxx in 5 weeks?" And was it accurateif you did track it?

Replies

• Hayesgang
    Options
    I'm not willing to eat/exercise the exact same way everyday for the next 5 weeks - I don't pay attention to that unless the number is heavier then I am now :blushing:
  • rv40
    rv40 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Nope. I don't think that's even realistic. Just an estimate.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,238 Member
    Options
    Unless you are planning on eating exactly the same way for 5 weeks, and I mean exactly, the number is not going to work out that way. It never has for me for that very fact.
  • thinnerisstronger
    thinnerisstronger Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    It relies too heavily on variables to be accurate.
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Nope. I don't think that's even realistic. Just an estimate.
    I agree. I only weigh myself once a month, so I will see how much I lost on the 1st. I do the best that I can everyday, that's all that should matter :)

12117749.png
  • smashleymcgee
    smashleymcgee Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I tried tracking it for a while just out of curiousity- it was way off. In fact I had one listing on my calendar this morning- it was 5.1 pounds off and I am under my goal almost every single day.
  • tattooedtwiin
    Options
    I WISH everyday were like today, not gonna happen tho.
  • Wrappedinbacon
    Wrappedinbacon Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    tattoo. Your comment made me laugh
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    It relies too heavily on variables to be accurate.

^^ This ^^

I used to rely heavily on it for motivational purposes only. When I first started, I needed that piece of information to kick start me in the right direction - and I think that's what it's really there for.

I'd be tentative to track my weight loss based on something that is more of a guideline than a checkpoint.