Options

Replies

• fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    You appear to be fun.
  • heberlonghurst
    Options
    I've noticed that quite a few people here have accidentally posted something related to the profile picture of someone 2 or 3 spaces above them. This I imagine is not intentional but simply due to a post or two getting in before they click "post reply". To avoid the faux pas of unintentionally skipping over a well deserving poster, I will simply say:

YOU ARE QUITE GOOD AT GIVING COMPLIMENTS

I think I am safe with this one :)
  • fit4mom
    Options
    You just revealed your awesomeness. Your smolder IS NOT broken. :D (qouted and writer liscensed from Tangled)
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    The penguin is hilarious... And probably about to die.
  • heberlonghurst
    Options
    Great compliment! (variation on a theme)
  • fit4mom
    Options
    I anti up to you your post on being a good, scratch that great compliment poster and am probably in immediate danger (if not the penguine LOL) of posting too late. :D
  • heberlonghurst
    Options
    I like your sense of humor (even if you aren't the person I intended to compliment).
  • fit4mom
    Options
    I love your ability to creatively compliment people with your sense of humor and amazing ability in generalism. :D
  • Kohadre
    Kohadre Posts: 316
    Options
    You have the ability to liven things up.
  • heberlonghurst
    Options
    I absolutely over-the-top admire your competitive drive in the sport of competitive compliments and I admire, respect, applaud and worship your penguin's courage and audacity (even if you aren't "fit4mom", I am sure you have an audacious penguin in you somewhere).
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Paperboy caps are awesome!
  • fit4mom
    Options
    I absolutely over-the-top admire your competitive drive in the sport of competitive compliments and I admire, respect, applaud and worship your penguin's courage and audacity (even if you aren't "fit4mom", I am sure you have an audacious penguin in you somewhere).
    Oh my cow your awesome!
    Above poster. You pull off a Santa cap nicely!
  • MrsJackieH
    MrsJackieH Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    courage, and soooo very cute awww
  • fit4mom
    Options
    WOW you have a wonderful smile and persona that oozes off your pic into the persons life on the other side of the computer.
  • heberlonghurst
    Options
    Compliment #1: You have very nice eyes (unless the person who happens to have posted before me doesn't even show their eyes in their picture in which case please see compliment #2).

Compliment #2: You have a great body (unless the person who happens to have posted before me either (A) isn't showing their body in their picture, (B) happens to be of my gender, that would be awkward, or (C) um... doesn't, in which case please see compliment #3).

Compliment #3: You have a great sense of humor (unless the person has yet to discernibly display their outstandingly outrageous sense of humor, in which case please see compliment #4).

Compliment #4: You are so nice (unless the person just said something rude, in which case please see compliment #5)

Compliment #5: You are wearing a nice outfit (unless for some reason the person who just posted while I keep writing this long post either isn't showing their nice outfit or for some reason... isn't, then see compliment #6)

Compliment #6: I've really enjoyed your posts so far.

I suspect several people have posted in the time it took me to write this. I hope I've got all my bases covered. (BTW great penguin).
  • tulip07
    tulip07 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    cute couple :)
  • fit4mom
    Options
    Compliment #1: You have very nice eyes (unless the person who happens to have posted before me doesn't even show their eyes in their picture in which case please see compliment #2).

Compliment #2: You have a great body (unless the person who happens to have posted before me either (A) isn't showing their body in their picture, (B) happens to be of my gender, that would be awkward, or (C) um... doesn't, in which case please see compliment #3).

Compliment #3: You have a great sense of humor (unless the person has yet to discernibly display their outstandingly outrageous sense of humor, in which case please see compliment #4).

Compliment #4: You are so nice (unless the person just said something rude, in which case please see compliment #5)

Compliment #5: You are wearing a nice outfit (unless for some reason the person who just posted while I keep writing this long post either isn't showing their nice outfit or for some reason... isn't, then see compliment #6)

Compliment #6: I've really enjoyed your posts so far.

I suspect several people have posted in the time it took me to write this. I hope I've got all my bases covered. (BTW great penguin).
    Awesomeness at it's best! And above poster. You appear to be guenine. Sure you are based on comments. :D
  • MrsJackieH
    MrsJackieH Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    WOW you have a wonderful smile and persona that oozes off your pic into the persons life on the other side of the computer.

being this is under me i believe you are talking bout me (if not ignore hehe) thanks, it made my day :)
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    you look amazing
    you have this aura of supreme self confidence and well being. It's in that smile.
    LOVE the picture.
  • fit4mom
    Options

being this is under me i believe you are talking bout me (if not ignore hehe) thanks, it made my day :)
    Yes this was at you and your way kind. Above poster, You have a very inviting smile. :D