Merry Christmas Chellenge: 12/1-12/4 WEIGH-IN!

Options

Replies

• Sherrielsb
    Sherrielsb Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    So what is this week's challenge? More fruits and veg?
  • DMJS
    DMJS Posts: 46
    Options
    I want to join!!!!

Ok here goes.
    Name (Dana)DMJS
    11/29/11: current weight 172
    12/1:<<<Mini goal weight 171>>>
    12/8:
    12/15:
    12/22:<<<mini goal weight 167>>>

I want to loose 5 lbs by Christmas Day (Goal)

final goal** is to be back to max weight of 130 but right now I just need to loose the 5 I've lost 8 but put back on 4 now I have to really work out and remember my water.:drinker: javascript:add_smiley('drinker','post_body')
  • misspatrice562
    misspatrice562 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    HI

I'd like to join.

Current Weight (As of today): 225.5
    Challenge Goal Weight (for December 22nd):217.5
    Weight Category:
    11/24:
    12/1:
    12/8:
    12/15:
    12/22:
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    So what is this week's challenge? More fruits and veg?

Drink enough water! At least 8 glasses... :)
  • kathleen2001
    Options
    I need to join!

Current Weight (As of today): 180.0
    Challenge Goal Weight (for December 22nd):173
    Weight Category:

12/1:
    12/8:
    12/15:
    12/22:
  • dunq13
    dunq13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I know it's not quite the 1st, but here is my info for now:

Current Weight:142.4
    Challenge Goal Weight (for December 22nd): 135
    Weight Category: <<mini goals posted>>
    12/1: 141
    12/8: 139
    12/15: 137
    12/22: 135

THANK YOU!!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your work on the chart Falisha and for changing up my numbers. :flowerforyou:
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    How's everyone's week going so far? How you all doing at your water, I made it yesterday & have about 3 more glasses to go today but I'll be able to do it. I'm so excited for my fiances (Ray's) Christmas party on Friday, Feel like I can finally be his arm candy :wink:
  • shydaisi
    Options
    I am good on the water front - 16 glasses yesterday and 14 today. I crave water now that I have cut out nearly all other drinks and have no problems getting my 8+ glasses per day. I usually aim for half my body weight in ounces, but usually go just a bit over that.
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm good on water. I usually drink about 96+ ounces a day.
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    How's everyone's week going so far? How you all doing at your water, I made it yesterday & have about 3 more glasses to go today but I'll be able to do it. I'm so excited for my fiances (Ray's) Christmas party on Friday, Feel like I can finally be his arm candy :wink:

Have a wonderful time, knowing you look fabulous!!
  • Sherrielsb
    Options
    Man after seeing everyone else's stuff I really suck at water. It is a chore and I can barely force 6 cups down and some of you are getting nearly 3 times what I am, maybe that's why my weight has been so hugely fouled up?
  • Falisha13
    Options
    Man after seeing everyone else's stuff I really suck at water. It is a chore and I can barely force 6 cups down and some of you are getting nearly 3 times what I am, maybe that's why my weight has been so hugely fouled up?

You can do it! A trick I would try would be to buy a bottle that is at least 750ml (3 cups), if you have at least 2 a day you just need to have 2 more cups to make it 8. That's what I do :smile:
  • shydaisi
    Options

Do you drink other liquids? Maybe make yourself hold off on the "good" stuff until you have drank at least half of your water for the day? When I eliminated all other liquids, I really started craving water. I only recently started drinking a cup or two of coffee as well.
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Having a very challenging week. No exercise and bad on calories. Emotional eating. Have an elderly aunty who is very frail and we feel about to leave us. My daughter has not been unwell and over working so I try to fix everything by eating. Water has been exchanged for cups of tea. Will try and get a grip on things over the next couple of days.

:flowerforyou: Spend an afternoon alone. Give yourself time to reflect.:flowerforyou:
  • Sherrielsb
    Options
    @ Falisha & shydaisi- thanks for the water tips. I bought a 6 pack of the 3 cup water bottles and have been making progress. I also make sure everytime I get in the car ( which is a lot) I brought the water bottle in with me, amazed at how much i would drink just out running little piddly errand. Just finished glass 8 about 30 min ago. :drinker: Thought the drinker smiley would be appropriate for this week
  • Falisha13
    Options
    @ Falisha & shydaisi- thanks for the water tips. I bought a 6 pack of the 3 cup water bottles and have been making progress. I also make sure everytime I get in the car ( which is a lot) I brought the water bottle in with me, amazed at how much i would drink just out running little piddly errand. Just finished glass 8 about 30 min ago. :drinker: Thought the drinker smiley would be appropriate for this week

Way to go!! :)
  • shydaisi
    Options

Awesome!!! Great job! It is amazing how much you can drink just by sipping all day!
  • penny_eclipse
    penny_eclipse Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    WAHOOOOOOOO! 1.5lbs down, 1.5lbs to go and I'll be within the "healthy" bmi range!!!! Excited...I HAVE to get there by xmas...

WEEK 13 RESULT: 165.5lbs
    Starting Challenge Weight: 175.5 lbs.
    Challenge Goal Weight (for Dec. 22nd): 164 lbs.
    Weight Category: Reduce (-11.5lbs)
    9/1: 175.5 lbs.
    9/8: 175.5 lbs
    9/15: 174 lbs
    9/22: 174lbs
    9/29: 174lbs
    10/6: <<<mini goal weight: 172 lbs.>>> 173.5lbs
    10/13: 172lbs
    10/20: 172lbs
    10/27: 172lbs
    11/:3 <<<mini goal weight: 169 lbs.>>> 169.5lbs
    11/10: 167.5lbs
    11/17: 167lbs
    11/24: 167lbs
    12/1: <<<mini goal weight: 166 lbs.>>> 165.5lbs
    12/8:
    12/15:
    12/22: <<<challenge goal weight 164 lbs.>>>
  • claudia778
    Options
    Please add me, current weight 156 lbs. Goal for Christmas 146. A little over 2.5 lbs a week, I've stalled at 156 from 161 even though I've lost 5 inches.