Hello!

Options
Hi everyone. I decided to hop back on the weight loss wagon after gaining back 10 of the 50 pounds I lost. Very frustrating! I wanted to try weight watchers but don't want to pay for it. After a quick google of "alternative to weight watchers" this website popped up. So here I am!

My name is Heather. I'm a mother to two daughters (ages 6 years and 2 years). I'm a student, finishing up my science prerequisites for nursing school. I currently run 15-20 miles a week and am doing two or three half marathon's this year. I run various other races throughout the year as well. I've been running for a bit over a year and a half.

I'm extremely irritated at gaining weight despite burning massive calories every week. I wanted to blame it on birth control but I figured I better try tracking food and water intake again before I switch.

Replies

• stfuandrun
    stfuandrun Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I decided to hop back on the weight loss wagon after gaining back 10 of the 50 pounds I lost. Very frustrating! I wanted to try weight watchers but don't want to pay for it. After a quick google of "alternative to weight watchers" this website popped up. So here I am!

My name is Heather. I'm a mother to two daughters (ages 6 years and 2 years). I'm a student, finishing up my science prerequisites for nursing school. I currently run 15-20 miles a week and am doing two or three half marathon's this year. I run various other races throughout the year as well. I've been running for a bit over a year and a half.

I'm extremely irritated at gaining weight despite burning massive calories every week. I wanted to blame it on birth control but I figured I better try tracking food and water intake again before I switch.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! :flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Welcome Aboard:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site, if you don't already. It is so motivational, supportive and helpful. Everyone is nice and friendly here also. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey and you can do this.