(CLOSED GROUP) Picking a name for our team for the December

Options
Hello team!

Glad to have you all join! I think December will be a great month for all of us!!! Our first task, is to pick a team name! Any suggestions?

Our team members consist of:

Azeria (me)
Mememone
Nikstergirl
mrs_n0rris
AngieMMc

Feel free to throw in any suggestions and discuss about them all!

I look forward to the month of December!!!:wink:

Replies

• Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    We could try Fab-u-liscious!!!!
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I love it Nikki!!!
  • AngieMMc
    AngieMMc Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I love it too Nikki!!!
  • Nikstergirl
    Options
    Geez,... I was just throwing it out there! I still like our Flab-u-less from last month too, but I'm up for anything!
  • Mememone
    Mememone Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Nikki I also think it's a great name. As for mrs_norris, I know she is 7hours away from home and travelling today so you might not hear from her until tonight.
  • azeria
    Options
    I think it's unanimous! Fab-u-liscious!!!

I'll just wait until we hear from Mrs_Norris, I officially send it in!
  • azeria
    Options
    Ok, Belinda started a group for the challenge. I will start a thread for our team on there, when we have officially picked our name. I noticed that every other team picked a Christmassy name... Check it out! Do you guys want to do that? or stick with Fab-u-liscious!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    This is the link to the TEAM challenge GROUP. AFTER you have been established on a team please find your way to the the TEAM group thread. If it is not letting you join the group please message me and I will add you.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1070-belinda-s-team-challenge

ALL TEAMS SHOULD START THEIR TEAM THREAD AS A TOPIC IN THIS GROUP!!!
  • AngieMMc
    Options
    This is my first time to be in a "group" of any kind of MFP so I am totally lost. I have joined the group, but don't know what to do or what to expect after that? I probably sound like a moron! Sorry!

Nevermind....I think I am getting it now. Sorry!
  • AngieMMc
    Options
    The Stocking Stuffers or better yet the Fishnet Stocking Stuffers since we are getting thin and just might buy us a pair when we win!! =)
  • Nikstergirl
    Options
    Ok, Ang... I LOVE the Fishnet Stocking Stuffers... I'm totally buying some!!!!

Are you figuring out the group thing? I'm still finding my way around it as well. I know you'll catch on quick!
  • AngieMMc
    Options
    Ok, Ang... I LOVE the Fishnet Stocking Stuffers... I'm totally buying some!!!!

Are you figuring out the group thing? I'm still finding my way around it as well. I know you'll catch on quick!

I thought you might like the Fishnet Stocking Stuffers and I am so buying me some too LOL

I think I am figuring it all out and hope I understad the first challenge. It starts on Dec 1 and Dec 1-3 we drink 100 ounces of water per day.....Dec is a rest day right?
  • azeria
    Options
    I love that name you picked Angie! I'm sorry today was a crazy busy day! I didn't get much of a chance to help you out.

I noticed that Belinda posted the bonus challenge on the thread. It will be to drink 100 oz of water. According to her post, that starts Wednesday November 30? I'm a little confused by that, so I asked her the question. She has not posted the exercises yet, unless I missed it.

I will start a new thread with our team name, when we've picked it. I have sent the other 2 players a private message so they could vote on the new name idea. I will send the name in to Belinda tomorrow and then start that thread.

Good Luck! And ask any questions you might have!
  • azeria
    Options
    I will need your starting weight for the December challenge everyone!
  • azeria
    Options
    Hi all!

I got clarification and the drinking challenge only starts on Thursday!
  • Mememone
    Mememone Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Good morning team mates,
    I really feel that myself and mrs_norris will be starting the challenges on a bad foot because both of us need to be out town and travelling from December 1st to December 5th. I'm afraid that there will be no time or place to do the challenges and certainly not to drink 100 ounces of water. I know speaking for myself, if you girls would like to find a new member to take my place, eventhough its last minute, I would totally understand. If you want to keep me, I would also like that but I know that for December there will be times when there it will be impossible for me to be as diligent as in November.
    Let me know and there certainly would be no hard feelings because we don't want to hold you back otherwisse we will do our best.
    Monique
  • azeria
    Options
    Hello ladies,

I just want to say, that I know December will be a busy month for everyone. That is ok. I will not send the hound dogs after anyone for missing a challenge. All that I ask, is that you keep me posted. If you know that you will be out of town, like Monique and Mrs. Norris will be, just let me know. If you plan on trying to complete your exercises while you are gone, we can make arrangements for that... Otherwise, I'll just mark it in the chart. No big deal.

I will be away this weekend, but will try to complete my Friday challenge before I leave, and Saturday, we'll see what happens. I'll have to remember to count how much water I drink tomorrow... I drink a lot of water, but don't usually keep track of it.

All we can do is do our best and stick together as a team!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

On another note, I am about to create our team link. I will post it in here and the you can join me there!
  • azeria
    Options
    And here's the link! Come and join me there to finish, start, continue any further conversations!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/409299-fishnet-stocking-stuffers-closed-group
  • AngieMMc
    Options
    Hi all!

I got clarification and the drinking challenge only starts on Thursday!

So it's 100 ounces of water Thurs,. Fri, and Sat then rest on Sunday. Then on Monday will start the new weekly challenge?