The Walking Dead mid-season Finale

Options
curlyclo
curlyclo Posts: 243 Member
What did y'all think of the mid-season finale!?

What do you think about the interaction between Shane & Laurie? What about how Shane handled the barn situation? What about Sofia?

Discuss!

Replies

• ashleighjoy2007
    ashleighjoy2007 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    aHHHHHHHHH!!! I can't believe we have to wait so long to see more! I'm freaking out because it looks like somebody's going to die in the next few episodes. I lvoe Shane to death but he is competely off of the deep end right now!
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Wait, still gotta see it on the DVR! No spoilers! Then I'll weigh in!
  • Donettem
    Options
    Loved it! almost cried when they shot Sophia though :( can't believe ow Shane went off the deep end and opened the barn! I do not know how I will get through 2 months without walking dead. That's the show my husband and I look forward to watching together.
  • ashleighjoy2007
    Options
    Agreed, that is waaaaayyyy too long to wait!
  • kelseyt17
    kelseyt17 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Love the show! Shane is crazy.... and I assumed something like that would happen to Sophia. :/
  • jsmith2377
    jsmith2377 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    This episode was better than the episodes in a long time. I was so sad to see Sophia. Shane is off his rocker! Something tells me his time is coming!
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    This episode was crazy , i was hoping sophia would of still been alive , and didn't Hershel know that that the little girl that they were looking for in his barn was sophia?, i can't until February
  • DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Don't know if I can wait D:

I TOTALLY didn't see this coming. I figured Sophia would end up alive somewhere after a few more episodes.

BUT I hate Shane, honestly, and can't wait to see something eating his face off.

Again, can't wait!
  • anikab
    anikab Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I knew Sophia was a freaking walker from the jump, I just kind of hoped that wasn't the case. And Shane is insane. Literally a psychopath....he's probably going to cost the group some major heartache in the future with his unpredictable behavior! Dale is quickly on his way to exposing Shane regardless and I hope it's before the season ends.
  • ashleighjoy2007
    Options
    I wish Shane wasn't crazy, cause I'm so in love with him. I always fall for the *kitten* lol.
  • curlyclo
    Options
    This episode was crazy , i was hoping sophia would of still been alive , and didn't Hershel know that that the little girl that they were looking for in his barn was sophia?, i can't until February

Yeah I was wondering about this.... did Hershel really not know? Was he trying to possibly save Sophia? I hope they address that and don't just let it go.
  • Vodkha
    Vodkha Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who is happy that someone (Shane) finally took charge and did something about the walkers in the barn?! I was so sick of hearing about Sophia. Rick is not a good leader, and Shane, Andrea and Daryl have done more for the group recently than Rick has. At least they are thinking about everyone's survival. Rick has only been thinking emotionally.
  • FatassFairy
    FatassFairy Posts: 166 Member
    Options

Yeah I was wondering about this.... did Hershel really not know? Was he trying to possibly save Sophia? I hope they address that and don't just let it go.

you would think he would have to atleast have a notion it was, little girl turns up a zombie put in my barn , meet people looking for a little girl. does not take a rocket scientist to put it together. he was hiding the fact.

as far as shane and the barn , where yes i agree he has left the deep end way behind, on the other hand it really had to be done.
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    They had to loop it around so the "guests" realized why he was keeping the walkers in the barn. I totally saw that coming. As soon as Shane opened the barn, I told my husband, Sophia is going to be in there.

It was crazy. I don't understand why Dale was trying to hide the guns.

And are they trying to put Daryl and Sophia's mom together? Ugh. I love him and she grates on my nerves a bit.

You think they will now be forced to leave the farm? Why is the farm so safe? Can't wait until February!!!
  • curlyclo
    Options

you would think he would have to atleast have a notion it was, little girl turns up a zombie put in my barn , meet people looking for a little girl. does not take a rocket scientist to put it together. he was hiding the fact.

Yeah I agree he must have known and was hiding it. But what do you think he was trying to get by hiding it? If he had just told them they would have left at the beginning. Did he want to save her cuz he knew they would kill her? I just want to know what his motives were.
  • curlyclo
    Options
    Am I the only one who is happy that someone (Shane) finally took charge and did something about the walkers in the barn?! I was so sick of hearing about Sophia. Rick is not a good leader, and Shane, Andrea and Daryl have done more for the group recently than Rick has. At least they are thinking about everyone's survival. Rick has only been thinking emotionally.

I agree. Someone had to do something! I liked the scene where Shane was asking Laurie how many times Rick has actually saved her.
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Lol I actually yelled out loud when I figured out it was the last eppisode till febuary! My husband was like,wait WHAT! No,now what are we gonna watch!? Love this show! And I hope they keep this show running for a long time!

On another note,yes shane is going a bit crazy but I sort of agree with him. :( poor little sophia tho,I'm sure we were all hoping for the best,but knew it would turn out this way. Personally I thought they'd run into her in the woods and daryl would get bit by her or something...can't wait till febuary!
  • FatassFairy
    FatassFairy Posts: 166 Member
    Options

Yeah I agree he must have known and was hiding it. But what do you think he was trying to get by hiding it? If he had just told them they would have left at the beginning. Did he want to save her cuz he knew they would kill her? I just want to know what his motives were.

well the motives are easy , to tell them about the girl , would have given out his secret of the barn and all the walkers.
  • tookarook
    tookarook Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    it was awesome and now I guess I will fill the time with "breaking bad"...was told was awesome show....can't wait until 12 Feb for return of the walkers
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    While I think Shane is nutty, I agree with him saying that Rick is a weak leader. I wouldn't tolerate a barn full of walkers either and would likely have done the same thing. I wouldn't allow people to keep seaching for a lost girl after a few days given that if she's not found after a day or two she'd likely be dead anyway. No sense or losing more people looking for someone who is already dead.

I would have long ago told Herschel that we're not leaving and he better get used to it. In a world full of zombies that farm is a haven and I wouldn't have my people venture back out into hell, at any cost.