How accurate is this site?

Options
2»

Replies

• FSHARDY
    Options
    I've entered my breakfast by each item of food instead of selecting the pre-entered meals and todays breakfast was over 400 calories. So that tells me its user error. I'll continue to enter items seperately for the rest of the day/week and it looks like I'll meet or beat my calorie intake. I'll also be sure to double check the ones with an *.
    Thanks
  • strawberryGg
    Options
    The thing that helps me when adding food portions, i add the highest amount for that particular food. or example if I eat a medium banana the calories may be 100 calories normally. I will scroll down and see that the same banana is 115 calories, that is the one that I go for. With all the exercise that you are doing, you should probably be eating a little bit more.:flowerforyou:
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    1200 min for females on cals a day and 1800 for guys don't wanna eat any less than that

its helped me get back on track I was down 156lbs of the 195lbs I gained when I quit smoking I lost that in 19months til the stress of buying/selling houses last fall then I gained some back by NOT tracking and counting my food cause things got to be so crazy busy I just ate and went about my way

in the last month Ive lost almost 6lbs being back on track so to me yep its helped :)

takes 3500 burned cals to burn off a lb and 3500 cals to put ON a lb
    eating whole grains fresh fruits and veggies and lean meats also helped me and staying away from all junk processed and fast food and staying under 2400mg of sodium and eating red meat and veggies 2x a week

we got this!
  • FSHARDY
    Options
    I've entered everything for todays meals and it shows I'll be around 1,680 out of 1,855 calories, so there is some adjustments to how items are entered. After some more checking of the labels and what not, I feel things will even out. One can't just select the closest food in the menu, while some are very close they aren't the same as what may be on your plate.
    Thanks for everyones input