Looking for friends and consistent encouragement

Options
Hey Y'all. I've recently joined around Thanksgiving and I'm trying to lose some weight. I want to keep it off and maintain a healthy lifestyle by eating healthier and exercising. So far, I've lost 44 lbs since I've started back. Feel free to add. I find it very inspiring to see others so motivated. I love seeing others progress and reach their goals. It's so encouraging and motivating. With the christmas holidays coming up, we're all going to need some motivation to stay on track!

Jarnard

Replies

• slider3031
    Options
    Hi! I just joined yesterday. I have 60 pounds to lose so I am trying to pace myself. Congrats on your weight loss so far!
  • PAWeissenstein
    PAWeissenstein Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have to drop 100 lbs + .
  • DGomez22
    Options
    Hiya!! Feel free to add me. The more friends the better. Great way to keep up the work :)
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined yesterday. I have 60 pounds to lose so I am trying to pace myself. Congrats on your weight loss so far!

Good Luck on your journey!! Keep it consistent and you'll be just fine! I'm excited for you!!! Good luck!
  • Jarnard
    Options
    Count me in! I have to drop 100 lbs + .

I will add you! I can't wait to see your progress and eventually reach your goal!!
  • Jarnard
    Options
    Hiya!! Feel free to add me. The more friends the better. Great way to keep up the work :)

Thanks!! I will add you!!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me, if you want! :)