what are some good breakfast foods low in calories?

Options
2»

Replies

• Crystler
    Options
    Oatmeal it also fills you up in the morning and it takes only 2-3 minutes to make it.
    Also fruit. like peaches.
  • Saskenn
    Saskenn Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Protein and a carb are best choices, so maybe a hard boiled egg and a piece of fruit or veggie, I can usually do liquid egg whites, you can by them in the carton, and I will either do oatmeal, or 100 bagel thins within 7 mins, or I can do an egg white vegggie omelet in a non-stick non in less than 10 mins. It's about preperation, that's the key to success with the weight loss. So I buy frozen pre- chopped veggies (onions, peppers, etc), low fat shredded cheese, this way I'm not wasting time chopping. It's easy, fast and really good!
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    i actually have an etsy shop for baked goods and i make a bunch of healthy muffins and protein bars made with all natural ingredients! they have tons of fiber and protein and make a wonderful breakfast or snack! theyre made with whole wheat flour, no oils, and everything is chemical-free! all the nutritional info is on my etsy site, but they're all 200 calories or under and most have 5-10 grams of fiber, so they fill you up!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Bakeddd?section_id=10632136
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I eat 2 hard boiled eggs and 2 string cheeses for a total of 300 and that is really filling. 300 is about my average for breakfast though, I know some people like to keep it under that.
  • CitrusLump
    Options
    A low fat yoghurt with a spoonful of cinnamon powder mixed in - tastes DIVINE, is quick, and cinnamon speeds up your metabolism too. Also, super low fat, I have the 'Count On Us' exotic fruit yoghurts from Marks & Spencers, each has 65 cals, and a spoonful of cinnamon is around 4 cals, so breakfast for under 70 cals!

Works really well as a healthy dessert too, as it's sweet and fruity and 'christmassy' :)