Level 1 shredders lets here it...

Options
Well done to everyone doing the 30 day Shred.

Lets here how we are all going, tell us what day you are up to and how you have found it so far!!

I have completed 8 days of level 1 and somehow hurt my hand so I have taken a break the last few days. I am keen to move onto level 2 to mix things up a bit cause I find im getting a little bored.

I'm glad I took a break too cause my motivation is nice and high to get back to it :)

Replies

• felicity866
    Options
    my 30 day shred dvd came in the post today....will have a crack at it tomorrow....as soon as the jobs are done!
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I just started today, day 1 level 1 ... I have got up to level 3 before, but never managed 30 days. I'm planning to do it 6 days per week. I've actually put it on an interval app on my phone, so I can always do the shred ... thinking ahead for summer when fitting in exercise may become tough!
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 6 and am going to do it after work today. I think I'm going to give level 2 a try and see how it goes just to shake up the routine. I'm still on the fence about whether to take a day off here and there. I'm going on a cruise on the 17th of December so won't be able to get a full 30 days in anyway. I haven't lost any weight (or maybe a lb - I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow - i had a lot of sodium yesterday), but my jeans fit better and I'm definitely getting stronger. I actually like the workout and though it is sometimes hard to get started, I can talk myself into it because its less than 30 minutes and then I'm really happy I did it and feel great.

I'll report back tonight on level 2.
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I gave level 2 a go tonight - it was tough. I had to take a couple of breaks but did ok until the final block of abs - it was brutal, I tried but only did about 20 seconds before collapsing in a heap on the floor. I don't think level 1 felt quite as hard to start. I'm going to go back to level 1 for two more days and then officially move to level 2. I have a feeling i'll want more than 10 days there before moving on to level 3. It is challenging but now that i finished it, I feel great!
  • Becxox
    Becxox Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    OMG Julie i havent looked at level 2 yet but it sounds tough.
    Iv'e had to take a break for a little while as ive fractured my hand, Doc thinks i did it while doing push ups hahahahaha.

I gained weight in the first week which was dissapointing but like you said i feel stronger and my pants are all a little less tight!!