Struggling ALONE - In need of friends

Options
Hey guys, I'm new to the site and so far I love it! Helps me keep my food and exercise on track! I've been struggling with my weight almost all of my life, and always been so selfconscious and never felt comfortable in my own skin.

This year in May I had enough, and decided there was time for a change, and the will was only in me, cause no one was gonna do it for me! It's been a slow but good progress 13kg GONE (28 lbs) until now in November I've changed everything and have lost 5kg (11 lbs) since november the 3rd.

I'm so excited to keep on moving forward, but like we all do, we struggle sometimes with motivation, all my freinds and family are healthy so I've kinda been in this alone. I would love to get to know you guys on here and show support and motivation :-)

Feel free to add or send me a message :)
xx Thelma

Replies

• kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    iceland!!!! too cool. i've always wanted to go there! XO
  • inforachange
    Options
    Haha yeah it's kinda exotic - But not so intresting when you live here lol :D
  • IzzySquizzy
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel!! Everyone over here is so slim naturally and such Its so hard to keep up :3
  • marie111
    marie111 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    dont feel alone we all need suport and if i can help with that no problem sending a friend request now.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Your not alone if you are on here! So much support!
  • Alison__
    Alison__ Posts: 107
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm from Sweden which is rather close to Iceland ;)
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here just remember you can do anything you put your mind too most people on here are good and here to suport you good luch and have a great day
  • inforachange
    Options
    Thank all of you guys! You are just way to sweet & welcoming.
    I've already started talking to few people on here and everybody is so supportive & nice. A fresh breath of air really, compared to what I'm used to lol :-)
    xoxo