When is the new series of biggest loser usa airing on UK sky

Options
waxon81
waxon81 Posts: 198 Member
I personally love the show, it is infact my favourite tv programme, but ive been waiting.... and waiting... and (well, you get the picture) and the new series never seems to appear. Just a really annoying mixture of out of sequence previous series episodes (usa and aus) which ive seen anyway. Can anybody shed some light for me please? I believe it shows on a channel called 'living it' (or something along those lines) Many thanks

Replies

• redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting on this as well. I've been watching the USA and AUS reruns. Waiting, waiting, waiting...
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    in the UK its on ITV and will be back on in January.
  • loustevo
    loustevo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yeah me too - I've seen the Nathan one and Tara one TWICE now!!!!
  • waxon81
    Options
    in the UK its on ITV and will be back on in January.

Yeah, but that would be the 'uk version' on itv, to be honest, i dont think it even comes close to the level of quality both in weight loss and production values of the usa version. Im only looking for the usa version..... cheers anyway dude :-)
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I would like to know this too, only watched the UK one before.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Not too keen on the show, but it's very sad that one of the UK trainers, Angie Dowds, has commited suicide recently. Just goes to show that you can have problems no matter how fat/unfit/fit/slim you are.

RIP Angie Dowds.
  • waxon81
    Options
    Not too keen on the show, but it's very sad that one of the UK trainers, Angie Dowds, has commited suicide recently. Just goes to show that you can have problems no matter how fat/unfit/fit/slim you are.

RIP Angie Dowds.

i think anyone who watched the previous uk series would agree that the way they removed her from the show was at best 'over the top', Not saying that its related to her death but im sure it damaged her reputation beyond repair....
  • waxon81
    Options
    I would like to know this too, only watched the UK one before.

i highly recommend the us version over the uk one. Ive seen people lose 30lbs in a week on the us show, most of the uk contestants manage that in a month. Okay, so the contestants are bigger on the us show (so will obviously lose more weight), but it goes far more into depth in their 'story' and i find you relate to them much more. Check out the re-runs weekdays on 'living it'
  • waxon81
    Options
    Have just been informed that the current series is still airing in the usa, so it may be some time before it airs in the uk. As soon as i know when its airing, i will put up a post. Many thanks to all involved in the thread, feel free to add as a friend.......
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Hey waxon81 and company, I like Biggest Loser too and when I missed the first episode of this new season I watched it online in fairly good quality I must say and minus the commercials. I hope this site works for you...it did for me and I am outside the USA (on the island of Jamaica). Hopefully you will be able to see it too. It has all the episodes from 2008....2007 not yet up. As you can see it is up to date to last week's episode. Just click on the episode you want to see and select a player to view it from the list that drops down. I like the videobb player since I dont have to download anything, but you choose the best one for your needs. I hope this works for you.

http://www.tvduck.com/The-Biggest-Loser.html
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options

Please be aware that this site uses torrents for streaming and can track your IP address. They do not use an anonymiser.
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    anyone know when season 11 is do to air (or has it already) in the UK got excited thinking I had recorded the new series today only to find now its a repeat of season 10!