HELP! I'm heading for a fall....

Options
i have lost 24lbs in 7 weeks, that's 13.5% of my body weight, however.....i am starting to feel a little too complacent and can feel myself starting to cheat a bit more often, would be great to hear some motivating comments before i stuff my face and undo all my hard work.... :- /

Replies

• EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Well it looks like you're about halfway there, so don't quit now! Keep pushing! You can do it, you've already come this far.
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    I was in the exact same position last week. And'I'm sure we've all done it - where we lose weight and go back to old habits. Think about how far you've come.. and what 24lb looks like. Measure it in potatos or whatever and you'll see how far you've come. That is a lot of weight that you don't want back. Keep it up and enjoy the healthier choices your making now. The more you start to love the new lifestyle the easier it becomes! :)
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Time to go shopping for some body-clinging clothing???? It usually works for me.....
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input, maybe i'll try the shopping, i just dont want to mess up now i'm halfway there.
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Remind yourself of the reason(s) you started on this journey. You wouldn't get off the train halfway between the start and finish of your train trip so don't get off this train now.

I have a list of reasons why I wanted to lose weight that I wrote down before I started. I pull it out every now and then to remind myself of just how many parts of my life were made miserable by being so overweight. It definitely gives the push I need to keep on going!
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    That is almost five bags of sugar. Do you really want to carry that all around again. Remember, it is a lifestyle change. Keep going just one more day and you will feel better.