topsy turvy life

Options
i work nights, sleep through day

i go to work at 10pm,, get home at 5.15am.

go to bed, get up at 6.45 take kids to school at 8 then back to bed til 2.. then get children and start tea..i dont find the time to exercise other than when im walking round at work,, which is the majority of the night.

my eating habits are poor,, or quick fixes.. usually choc, crisps, etc..

its hard work.. but im willing to do it..

Replies

• lisat76
    Options
    i work nights, sleep through day

i go to work at 10pm,, get home at 5.15am.

go to bed, get up at 6.45 take kids to school at 8 then back to bed til 2.. then get children and start tea..i dont find the time to exercise other than when im walking round at work,, which is the majority of the night.

my eating habits are poor,, or quick fixes.. usually choc, crisps, etc..

its hard work.. but im willing to do it..
  • sblades
    Options
    Good luck to you - there are many people on here who share your struggles, I used to work a similar shift... (11 till 7) I had no children to run after, but another job that required me up and back out for 4 hrs in the afternoon. planning is the only thing that helped me... packing up lots of healthy snacks to eat at those quick fix times.
    You are motivated to change your health - and everyone here will support you in that.
    Bravo!:happy:
  • samantha_dawn_81
    Options
    I completely understand. I work 2 jobs so I usually work from 9am to Midnight, I get up at 7 am and don't go to bed until atleast 1:30 am. So I don't have alot of time to exercise either, but the thing I do is eat right. I always eat breakfast and usually always take my luch and dinner with me so I'm not just stopping to get fast food. I try to keep my calories around 1200 a day. The only exercise I get right now is the walking all day at work. When I'm at the 2nd job I try to make all of my walking fast paced to help alittle. It's not much but it works, I've lost 12 pounds so far, so as long as you can eat right, you can do this. Eating right is a big part of it. Exercise would help but it is hard when you don't have alot of time and you have kids to run after. Just keep at it, have patience and you'll get there. Good luck!!