Shakeology Day 1

Options
Is this your meal supplement? If so I want to hear from you. It is new to me. I had my first drink for Breakfast. I used a combination of coconut milk and milk with the chocolate flavor. I am fortunate to have both Greenberry and Chocolate. Will try Greenberry tomorrow. Looking forward to all the forthcoming benefits.

How do you shake your Shakeology???

Replies

• TaraMKL
    TaraMKL Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I love it!

My fave way to have green berry is 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/2 cup water and a banana.

Chocolate is my favorite! My usual is 1 cup water or 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk and 1/2 cup water with a banana. It's also great with frozen black cherries.

Enjoy! It's done wonders for me!
  • Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love Shakeology! It really helped me cut my cravings and I lost 30 pounds because of it. (No, I'm not a retailer, I get mine from a friend who sells it).

I don't like the greenberry, but I love the chocolate. My favorite is 1 scoop of chocolate mixed with a cup of Zico Coconut Water and 4-5 ice cubes blended. Yummy!
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    In for the lulz
  • firefly171717
    firefly171717 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    lol
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    In for the lulz

Huh?
  • lvpthemvp
    Options
    lol

again. Huh?
  • sunnyday789
    sunnyday789 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Read the thread from earlier today re: calling beach-body coaches/shakeology
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I just mix it with 1 cup unsweetened almond milk.
  • lvpthemvp
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the replies. The ones I understood and the ones I didn't really understand.
  • lvpthemvp
    Options
    @hereami that posting was a mess and full of haters and confusion. Not sure how it was helpful. LOL. If folk don't want Shakeology- dont drink it. It's really that simple.
  • sunnyday789
    sunnyday789 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Yes it was interesting but explained the lol and lulz replies you got