Suggestions for excerises that can be done in an apartment

Options
2»

Replies

• melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Try Leslie Samsone walk at home tapes. She has lots of them from simple to hard.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I'm amazed at how fast shadow boxing puts me on the floor. Either it's a seriously exhausting workout, or one of those shadows punched back, because I only lasted about 5 minutes. For extra added fun, and if you have the room, kicking as well as throwing punches is a good idea. Not recommended in areas with delicate electronic equipment, glass figurines, or innocent bystanders!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone???? Good workout, especially if you can add dumb-bells too....

Sue :smile: x
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Hey dont be worried about them. You can do what you like in your own home at a reasonable time. Do 30DS its great x
  • mathen2
    mathen2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great suggestions! I just think my downstairs neighbors are crazy cos they have a problem with 2 mins of jumping jacks that I do in between my strength training circuits. All this is during a reasonable time( in the evening at 6-7 pm)! Even the Insanity DVD was a 20 min workout and they knocked on my door to complain 15 mins into it.
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Stuff 'em!! It's all part and parcel of living in an apartment! As all the other MFP's have advised, as long as its between the right hours then they can't really complain officially.

You could always make out you were doing "something else" if you know what I mean (nudge, nudge, wink, wink!!!) Then they may just leave you alone through sheer embarassment (or jealousy!!!!) LOL!!!! I think this is what I would do!!!!

Good luck hun - just go for it!!! :flowerforyou: