22 yr old looking for friends!

Options
Hi there!!!!!! Not sure how this works yet but here we go: I'm new to this site and I'm looking for friends for support. I am 22 and need to lose about 20 lbs and tone up. Anyone with similar goals? My bf (who is really fit) and I have recently started running together and it's really hard to keep up with him, I want to improve my overall fitness level and feel great in my own skin. Add me if you'd like, thanks for reading. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21 and my initial goal was to lose 20lbs.
    I reached that in April so now I'm more focused on building muscle and changing body comp rather than the scale. Started bulking and cutting cycles recently so will be losing again from the new year :)

Heidi
  • Caffelatte
    Options
    That's fantastic! congratulations on your weight loss. Did you reach your goal by using this site?
  • misspoetic
    misspoetic Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    hi i am 21 and looking to lose 30 pounds ill add ya
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! congratulations on your weight loss. Did you reach your goal by using this site?

Yes, I started in June 2010.
  • Caffelatte
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    im 21 and looking to lose another 15-25 pounds~and tone up. Feel free to add me, although I do not eat above 1,200 calories usually...so pls no harsh critiques :flowerforyou:
  • Caffelatte
    Options

Yes, I started in June 2010.

That's so inspiring. Thank you!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    Add me if you need support!
    =D
  • Ashleysh22
    Options
    I'm 25 and looking to drastically improve my health. I need more energy to make it through medical school! welcome to the site :) add me!
  • Caffelatte
    Options
    Thank you so much!!!!!!! I feel honored to have you all in my list. we can do this!!!!
  • maaadde
    maaadde Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21 i january and my initial goal was to lose 20 lbs and tone up. I've lost 8 lbs so far (in about 2.5 weeks) but I think it's mostly water weight. I'll add you :)
  • actresslass
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I lost two stone earlier this year (total target is four), and got so pleased I was halfway and could fit back into my slimmer clothes, I kind of eased up on the weight loss. I haven't put any back on, but need to get my *kitten* in gear, especially with Christmas coming up (temptation EVERYWHERE!)

Add me if you'd like, would love some support (and be able to support others) as we all try to do this!

x
  • Maidei
    Maidei Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My story exactly :) 22, wanting to shed 20lbs and tone up, with a super fit boyfriend :) Add me if you'd like! You're going to do great. You've already taken the first step in joining the site. Things can only go up from here!
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and have went from being unable to run a mile without wanting to die to completing a half marathon (and registering for 4 more for next year!). Feel free to add me!
  • jessifox10
    Options
    I'm 19, just had a baby and have been stuck in the hospital for nearly 2 months, so i have to lose much more than just 20 lbs but i'm not trying to look at the scale just want to fit into my clothes better. if my hubby and i can afford it at tax time we want to get new wardrobes but that's not gonna happen at the weight i'm at now and i really want new clothes =D I'd love to have someone to go on this journey with =D
  • jessifox10
    Options
    laney540 has a lot of inspiring quotes to help with this journey, she is helping me a lot.
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Let's support each other! :)
  • xmalonex
    Options
    Welcome...add me if you want. I need more support friends too!
  • JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Caff- I'll add you. We sound like twins!
  • Caffelatte
    Options
    Honestly I never expected so many quick replies!!! I'm loving this site :flowerforyou: