Options
124»

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    maybe we are both weirdos. :bigsmile:

youre all a bunch of wierdo's

i love that part in billy madison where he says to his housekeeper - what a weirdo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I for one have accepted myself as a weirdo a long time ago!! I mean, denying it is pointless! :wink:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    I for one have accepted myself as a weirdo a long time ago!! I mean, denying it is pointless! :wink:

<perk> pantyless???

ohh pointless... :ohwell:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

<perk> pantyless???

Aren't they one and the same?? :huh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

<perk> pantyless???

well to me they are optional... so i guess they could be pointless... :wink: :smooched: :heart:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

<perk> pantyless???

well to me they are optional... so i guess they could be pointless... :wink: :smooched: :heart:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    maybe we are both weirdos. :bigsmile:

youre all a bunch of wierdo's

i love that part in billy madison where he says to his housekeeper - what a weirdo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

meee tooo:flowerforyou:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    WOOOOT I am excited, I can not wait until my trip this afternoon... I have my snacks for the road all packed up, and all of my water in the truck... ITS GO TIME!!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    WOOOOT I am excited, I can not wait until my trip this afternoon... I have my snacks for the road all packed up, and all of my water in the truck... ITS GO TIME!!!

have a blast and be safe! :happy:
    <
    jealous