Finally saying "hi"

Options
Hi there...I am saying hi so that I finally commit to recording food, weight and excercise on this site consistently! Its just too easy to stop doing so without committing. I live in the northern part of Canada and will be heading to the southern states in August for a short break. Although I don't feel a need to be "skinny" I do want to feel healthy and good about myself when I head to the beach with my family. Here's to committment!

Replies

• Run41
    Run41 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there...I am saying hi so that I finally commit to recording food, weight and excercise on this site consistently! Its just too easy to stop doing so without committing. I live in the northern part of Canada and will be heading to the southern states in August for a short break. Although I don't feel a need to be "skinny" I do want to feel healthy and good about myself when I head to the beach with my family. Here's to committment!
  • jennib06
    jennib06 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Making that commitment is the first step.
    And don't be afraid to ask for help, everyone here is super awesome!

Welcome and good luck!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you will love it here
  • beachlvr
    beachlvr Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good Luck and Welcome!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site, if you don't already. It is so motivational, supportive and helpful. Everyone is nice and friendly here also. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey and you can do this.