Hi Everyone!!

Options
I am Emily and I am new here but used to be with WW. While I had tremendous success with the Points program..I did not do as well with Points Plus. Lots of that was because I hit a plateau and got frustrated which led to totally falling off the wagon and gaining all but 15 pounds back that I lost. I am excited to get started again and hope to meet some friends to share this journey with!!

Replies

• JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hi Emily!

Your story sounds very much like mine. I did Weight Watchers and lost just over 30lbs then they changed to the points plus and I didn't lose another ounce! I got frustrated and quit, now 20 of those 30 lbs found their way back. So I am also here to start over again!

Good luck and feel free to add me if you want.
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I too was successful with WW Points program - lost 30 pounds. Gained 10 back and have struggled for a while now to lose that (again). Attempted the PointsPlus program earlier this year and got bored real quick, then a friend told me about MFP - thought I'd shake things up by counting calories. It's been a great experience for me thus far ~ I've met so many supportive friends here. I wish you the best!! Add me if you want - I'd be happy to join you on your journey! :smile: