Chalene Extreme Results Thread

MereMe
MereMe Posts: 312 Member
My workout pal and I are scheduled to begin Chalene Extreme on 1/1/12. Would LOVE to see some result pics to get motivated! Please post your starting/ending weights and inches lost as well!

Replies

• nmoreland
    nmoreland Posts: 183 Member
    bump
  • MereMe
    I am giggling - SURELY there are some ppl out there ready to show off their success! Hmm...
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Maybe YOU will have to come back with your success story! I haven't bought it yet. I'm trying to determine if I have enough discipline to stick with it. I already have a bunch of yoga dvds collecting dust, so I don't want to buy one more set of workouts if I only do them a couple times and quit. So... maybe if I work out 5 days a week for the entire month of December, I will buy it in January.
  • I just ordered CE this weekend! I have 3 more weeks with my personal trainer and then I will start so it looks like the week of 12/18 is the week I start. Maybe we could check in with each other to help us stay motivated!
  • MereMe
    YES! Let's check on each other! We can keep this thread to post our 30/60/90/120 day results! I am SO excited about it! I signed up to sell it so I could get the 25% off. I wrap up my 20 week TurboFire on 12/31 so maybe I can post those results...

What is I start a Chalene group??? Thoughts? Then we can make results threads there for all of her different workout programs...
  • lwraage
    lwraage Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I bought Chalean Extreme earlier this year (after doing a round of Insanity) and I love it! I think you will, too. I didn't take before and after pictures but I can tell you, it's a good workout....if you enjoy lifting weights and have muscle definition. I just started another round, from the very beginning, about 2 weeks ago. I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to reading your thoughts after you start.
  • nmoreland
    nmoreland Posts: 183 Member
    Let me know if you do. I am doing turbo jam right now to get in a little better shape before I do turbo fire. I LOVE her workouts.

I did do parts of CE previously, and I loved the muscle definition that started to come out, and I felt great. I just also have a lot of weight to lose, and needed to do more cardio.
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 983 Member
    YES! Let's check on each other! We can keep this thread to post our 30/60/90/120 day results! I am SO excited about it! I signed up to sell it so I could get the 25% off. I wrap up my 20 week TurboFire on 12/31 so maybe I can post those results...

What is I start a Chalene group??? Thoughts? Then we can make results threads there for all of her different workout programs...

There is already a group here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/335-chalean-extreme-support-group

If you post this question there, you will get more replies as there are ladies there that are on their 2nd or 3rd round of CLX.
  • ritzl
    ritzl Posts: 51 Member
    bump
  • benedict91
    benedict91 Posts: 77 Member
    love to see your results. I too just bought CE and am hoping to start it in the New Year...really need to get on myself to get back into shape and start loving myself and my body again!
  • Funny, I am just about to order this workout (instead of doing P90X2). Have heard good things about it!
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    If you look at my profile I have pics of my results. They are the ones in my bikini. I have them backwards though. The one in my daughter's messy room is after and the one in the dressing room is about week 7. I lost a total of 24 pounds and 25". My only regret is not taking a day 1 photo. I am beginning a new round Jan 2. Good luck to you all!

Tracy
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!