I'm back...need some support buddies!

Options
I'm back and refocused and ready to do this! Took my measurements and weighed this morning. About cried because I gained pretty much all I initially lost. Hoping that comes off quickly so I can get the rest of this off me!

I would love some support buddies. If you're interested, please friend me!

Good luck to you!
Toni

Replies

• adding you! Good luck! You've got this! :)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I will add you!
    03258 Posts: 60
    Options
    Awww, don't cry. You can do this. I have so many ups and downs with weight loss but am trying desperately to look at the big picture. This time of year is especially difficult I think with all of the parties and baking for Christmas ( if you celebrate it)

Good luck to you. :-)
  • tdfarmer
    tdfarmer Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    add you> i too looking for support. weight loss not easy but with right support we can do it!
  • butterfly0475
    butterfly0475 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have just re-committed myself again with MFP. Would love to join with you to get this done!
  • becky_vanwyk
    Options
    just posted the same thing. would love to support you!
  • emysuebee
    emysuebee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just added you... I need support too
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    adding you!!
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Good idea to get back on program during this time of year - prevent total food insanity. The main thing is getting the eating plan going, then getting the exercise habit firmly in place. Any new runners, also feel free to add me. Friend request coming your way...
  • Sarah0866
    Sarah0866 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you as well :) best of luck!! :)
  • katerice1976
    Options
    I'm with you today! Just went back after 6ish weeks of doing nothing (where I gained half of my weight back I just lost). Went today and FEEL GREAT! Let's use that as motivation to do it again tomorrow. :)
  • irisdj1
    irisdj1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, we can both start over! I fell off a few weeks ago myself and this is the first day that I'm restarting as well. I know we can do it.
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am recovering from a somewhat major surgery and def need to recommit also, I totally agree with the support I will add you!!