December Walking/Jogging Challenge--Anyone want to join???

Options
Okay. I jumped in on the November Walking Challenge and have really enjoyed it. I know several people have posted within that thread that if we do it again, they wanted to join. For me, having a challenge that I find myself accountable for pushes me outside and into the cooler weather where I might just forego the jog and stay in.

So here's your chance. If anyone wants to participate, post on here by Wednesday November 30. I'll put everyone into teams & post the teams on a new Thread on December 1st.

Replies

• jmfinney81
    Options
    I would love to join :)
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    Count me in :), Just quick question, what are we required to do, run/ jog ? ? If i use the threadmill - does that count as well?
  • JenOman
    JenOman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I always see these challenges, but don't really understand how they work. What does it take? And can I join? (yes even though I don't know how it works I would like to join!)
  • world2c
    world2c Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join - I need the accountability throughout the winter months....
  • Lozzielol
    Options
    Ooo yes please! This sounds like just the thing to get me moving.
  • Beehiveof8
    Beehiveof8 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm interested too... what are the guidelines? and does it have to be outside?
  • ohiogirl30
    ohiogirl30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Count me in! What are the goals/conditions?
  • crystal_loga
    crystal_loga Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, but have never joined a group before. I've always been curious as to how this works. Please message me in case I cant find this thread again!!
  • seymour24747
    Options
    I want to join but don't know how - someone let me know.
  • sreeves200
    sreeves200 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm interested... need the extra motivation!

Please post what the parameters are!!!

L
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I could use some new motivation! Count me in!
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    If I use the threadmill - does that count as well? (Sorry, but only someone really brave or insane would go walking here when it is dark)
  • MidwestGirlz
    MidwestGirlz Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I would like to join, too. Could you please post the parameters, etc? I will be using a treadmill most likely, and I want to make sure that's ok - as well as the weekly goals of miles.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! How much walking or running do we need to do? Please add me!
  • LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Any form of forward motion is allowed....running, jogging, walking, ellyptical, steps, etc.

When I was going through the November challenge I realized how much easier it made it if everyone posted their weekly walks in a date/mileage format for either the month or the week, so when I post the teams I'll post the format to make it easier. I'm not trying to be bossy, but those who did do that, made it easier to calculate their time (and I wasn't one that was doing it until I did the totals for the week:blushing:)
  • Wfortner
    Wfortner Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am interested in joining, but need to know more information...like, what is required?rules? etc? Thanks!! :)
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    me too! same as others though...never donea challenge on here, and what are the "rules" for the challenge? I've been jogging/walking on my treadmill regularly but would like a bit of a challenge for Dec. not sure going outside will work the entire month of Dec. here though.
  • ruiz3569
    Options
    i would love to join =-)
  • LJ102011
    LJ102011 Posts: 110
    Options
    Count me in!