Not Happy!!

Options
Not sure how it happened, but one of my Selecttech Dumbbells is stuck in the tray and will not come out. Any suggestions greatly appreciated...

Replies

• embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    maybe try to spray the bottom lightly with cooking spray or something...i don't have the selectech ( wish I did! ;) but do have another adjustable set that gets stuck now and then.... :explode: ...that seems to lubricates the area where it's stuck and helps in the future... just make sure to wipe them down, especially the handles so they don't slip out of your hands!!!! :sad: :huh:
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    maybe try to spray the bottom lightly with cooking spray or something...i don't have the selectech ( wish I did! ;) but do have another adjustable set that gets stuck now and then.... :explode: ...that seems to lubricates the area where it's stuck and helps in the future... just make sure to wipe them down, especially the handles so they don't slip out of your hands!!!! :sad: :huh:

Thx for the help. Ended up googling it and lots of people had the same trouble. Ended up taking the tray off the bottom and then the screws inside which released the set. Thank Goodness!! My son was in for a tongue wagging if they didn't come out, he probably still will be. Ha ha. I know it was him because he is a fitness freak and they were locked in at 52.5. I think he probably set the one end in and the other end maybe went down on its own due to its weight and just wasn't sitting quite right. Either way very happy to have them fixed. thx again.