Merry Fitness Accountability Group!

Options
2»

Replies

• tineshacm
    tineshacm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know about the goals. I fell off and need help getting back on track. SMH :-)
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know about the goals. I fell off and need help getting back on track. SMH :-)

Meg's response to the question earlier:

Example: This week each person has a goal to burn 1200 calories, 50 push-ups and 4 30 minute cardio days. Pretty doable even for the busy person. And as long as your moving i dont care if you reach the goals or not, just do the best you can.
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    will there be weigh ins??? or just challenges ??

ooo just had to say love how my butterfly is nearly at 99kgs tehehehehe been long time scene i have been at that number 8years
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Weigh in will be on Thursdays. :smile:
  • Journey2Myself
    Options
    I would like to sign up. Do I have to weigh in every week? My fitness instructor (classes) only wants me to weigh myself once a month now :(
  • Naomi113
    Options
    count me in see how i go as i have personal trainer LOL so if it can be done in with her stuff i should be fine HAHAHAh as she kicks me *kitten*
  • Naomi113
    Options
    count me in see how i go as i have personal trainer LOL so if it can be done in with her stuff i should be fine HAHAHAh as she kicks me *kitten*
  • ValerieJDM
    Options
    I'd love to be part of the group as well. =)
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well....want to make December a good month to end the year on a high note. Thanks!
  • Poniesarepretty
    Poniesarepretty Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • edward_thibault
    Options
    I would like to sign up. Thanks! :smile:
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Me, me :happy:

Sounds like just what I need to get back on track after a terrible week :angry:
  • annejuju
    annejuju Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    It's not the end of Wednesday yet (in CA) and I just saw this! I want in!
  • nikicrin
    nikicrin Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Can I join too?! Hope am not too late not sure what time zone u meant tho ;)
  • felicity866
    Options
    Hi Team...i have updated details today....hope i have done the right thing....

good luck team!!:bigsmile:
  • tineshacm
    tineshacm Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Meg's response to the question earlier:

Example: This week each person has a goal to burn 1200 calories, 50 push-ups and 4 30 minute cardio days. Pretty doable even for the busy person. And as long as your moving i dont care if you reach the goals or not, just do the best you can.

Ok. Cool! I'm in. Thanks!