Turbo jam?

Options
For the people who uses turbo jam did you buy it from the beach body website? If so how was your expierence? Any problems?

Replies

• mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I did buy Turbo Jam from the beachbody website. Very secure and no problems at all. I later bought Turbo Fire from ebay with no problems with the product there either. Enjoy, it is a really fun workout!! :)
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I did buy Turbo Jam from the beachbody website. Very secure and no problems at all. I later bought Turbo Fire from ebay with no problems with the product there either. Enjoy, it is a really fun workout!! :)

Ditto^^^^ I bought one set from Beachbody and one from ebay. Either is fine. The upside (or not, depending on your take) to ordering from BB is that they send you emails that sometimes have promotion codes for discounts on future purchases.
  • mommadrama72
    mommadrama72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'veD done Turbo Jam for years,also Slim n'6, & have recently started P90X & Turbo Fire...and Yes, Slim n'6 & Turbo Jam were purchased from BeachBody.com...the others at Walmart. I love, love, LOVE using these vids. And yes... I'm getting results! I'm a hypothyroid patient, and have struggled for years with weight gain, but....just finished losing 42 pounds!
  • SlimBananas
    SlimBananas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm very cautious of websites lol I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't be charged random extra fees or setting like that because I really want to try this workout.
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You can get the DVD set for way cheaper on Amazon.com. It doesn't come with all the extras (hand weights, food recommendations, etc.) but, it's really a good deal compared to beachbody.