Hydroxycut

Options
so a few people have told me that they take Hydroxycut and works really well for them...has anyone on here had any success with this?

Replies

• sunshine92
    sunshine92 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    so a few people have told me that they take Hydroxycut and works really well for them...has anyone on here had any success with this?
  • bloombaby
    bloombaby Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been using hydroxycut along with tracking my calories on here and I've lost eight pounds. I've only been taking it for a week, but its not like I'm starving myself. I eat the recommended calories. I have no idea why its coming off so fast, but whose fighting it? Hopefully it'll work for you too!
  • MattySparky
    Options
    I know many people who take hydroxycut and I've spoken to many pros on the topic. Hydroxycut is popular with the weightlifting/bodybuilding crowd because it basically turns your body into a fat burning machine. It became popular with dieters after the fact because of these characteristics. The thing they dont stress, which they should, is the fact that you should not take it indeffinately. Most professionals (the ones who aren't paid to endorse Hydroxycut) will tell you to limit it to 2-3 months of use and then stop taking it for about the same period. Ill post an article related to the topic I just have to find it.
  • RKJR925
    RKJR925 Posts: 254
    Options
    I know many people who take hydroxycut and I've spoken to many pros on the topic. Hydroxycut is popular with the weightlifting/bodybuilding crowd because it basically turns your body into a fat burning machine. It became popular with dieters after the fact because of these characteristics. The thing they dont stress, which they should, is the fact that you should not take it indeffinately. Most professionals (the ones who aren't paid to endorse Hydroxycut) will tell you to limit it to 2-3 months of use and then stop taking it for about the same period. Ill post an article related to the topic I just have to find it.

That is in fact the case with all supplements. Weightlifters call it a cycle. Doctors do the same thing with Appetite Suppressants they prescribe like Phentermine and I think they are required too. You want to limit to 120 days and then stop taking it for 30-60 days so your body does not become tolerant to the supplement.

Muscle and Fitness website has articles relating to this topic.
  • TigerButterfly
    Options
    Honestly, I wouldn't recommend it. Every body is different and reacts differently to certain substances. I for one, got a major headache, every time I used it. I lost weight but it came back once I stopped taking them.

Truth is, there are no short cuts, so do it the right way, by eating sensibly and exercising. Quick fixes don't work (permanently) and usual are damaging to your health! It's also better to lose the weight slowly and the results are longterm.

Plus, your skin will thank you! You don't want hanging skin or sagging breasts you could get from losing weight too fast.

Rather invest the money you would spend on over the counter diet pills on cute workout clothes or quality running shoes instead!
  • sunshine92
    sunshine92 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! :smile: